Page 34 of 347

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: January 9 09, 12:58 pm
by Jocephus
apparently after the release of gta iv there was a contest, with a whole slew of prizes and such...one of them was a baseball bat...i wish i had gotten it

Image

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: January 10 09, 9:41 pm
by Jocephus
michael, how is saints row 2?

theres a lot of actors voicing for it....but, it seems like a poor mans gta iv

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: January 10 09, 11:05 pm
by ghostrunner
Jocephus wrote:apparently after the release of gta iv there was a contest, with a whole slew of prizes and such...one of them was a baseball bat...i wish i had gotten it

Image
that looks like Paprika

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: January 10 09, 11:18 pm
by Michael
Jocephus wrote:michael, how is saints row 2?

theres a lot of actors voicing for it....but, it seems like a poor mans gta iv

Tech wise it's nothing special, but it's a hell of a lot more fun than GTA4. If you're looking for a mindless good time, I recommend it highly.

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: January 11 09, 12:22 am
by ghostrunner
I just picked up the box for Fallout 3 yesterday. That looks freaking awesome. Anyone know if it's different enough from Oblivion to justify the purchase?

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: January 11 09, 12:59 am
by PujolJunkie
ghostrunner wrote:I just picked up the box for Fallout 3 yesterday. That looks freaking awesome. Anyone know if it's different enough from Oblivion to justify the purchase?
Definitely. I love this game. I love it a lot.

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: January 12 09, 10:02 am
by robbotis
Anyone have Midnight Club LA?
Thinking about picking it up this afternoon.

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: January 12 09, 10:21 am
by TimeForGuinness
ghostrunner wrote:I just picked up the box for Fallout 3 yesterday. That looks freaking awesome. Anyone know if it's different enough from Oblivion to justify the purchase?
I will be picking it up soon

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: January 13 09, 1:12 pm
by Jocephus
im lovin 'the whole netflix thang

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: January 19 09, 3:34 pm
by TimeForGuinness
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Live-Mon ... 280&sr=8-1

XBox Live Gold membership for $29.97