Re: TV Thread
Posted: February 4 10, 10:58 pm
The Christian Slater appearance on The Office was hilarious. As were the David Wallace scenes.
A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
https://gatewayredbirds.org/forum/
I'm really liking Pawn Stars! Pretty fun stuff & hilarious when some idiot is hoping for $5,000 for something & they are offered $75 or $80. Chumlee is pretty much an idiot, but is casted well as one that they make fun of. Rick laughs a lot as well - good stuff!Freed Roger wrote:New docu-reality show that doesn't belong on the "History Channel" but caught my interest.
American Pickers
kind of like the other junk show, Pawn Stars that
I admit to watching
The camera follows these guys as they go looking for collectibles to buy off people in rural America.
The first episode was Ok, not great.
The sole* reason I take valuable GRB space to mention this show is because it travels around rural midwest -based not far from Quad Cities. They are covering terrain that is familiar to a lot of us here.
*ok, I really mention it just to piss the Drifter off over another reality show.
I think those are late summer shows.go birds wrote:True Blood/Entourage fan checking in.
Anyone heard when the new seasons are coming out?
HBO seems to have a whole slew of new programs that seem interesting.robbotis wrote:I think those are late summer shows.go birds wrote:True Blood/Entourage fan checking in.
Anyone heard when the new seasons are coming out?
A new HBO Comedy starts this Sunday though. How to Make it in America.
And not fun bad either. Bad bad.cardsfansince82 wrote:I only gave Blue Mountain State about 5 minutes before I turned it off. From what I saw, that show is impossibly bad.
I'm the opposite...we've already seen these people. I'd rather they do away with these retreads and bring in new peps.Cronos69 wrote:I know hardly anyone on this site watches Survivor anymore, but I'm incredibly excited for the 20th season: a lot of really great players that either got screwed over and should have won or had to leave the game for one reason or another get another shot. Some of the best competition the game will ever see, and I'd be happy with most any of them winning (as long as they haven't already won).