Page 34 of 43
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: February 1 15, 9:14 pm
by IMADreamer
JCShutout wrote:WTF? How do you not pound the ball with Marshawn Lynch with one fraking yard to go AND a timeout left?!?! I don't care if everyone is stacked in the box. Push the pile forward.
I'll trust that Pete Carol knows more about football than I do, but I have played quite a bit of Madden over the years and I'd have went with Lynch there.
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: February 1 15, 9:18 pm
by Socnorb11
Freed Roger wrote:Happy to see this humble-ish Malcolm Butler kid getting the accolades rather than that [expletive] Pete Carroll and all those jokers.
++++
Post-game interviews with SeaChickens should be fun.
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: February 1 15, 9:21 pm
by longhornbaseball
Watching Kurt Warner give Tom Brady the Vince Lombardi trophy is about the most depressing that could be happening right now.
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: February 1 15, 9:23 pm
by Freed Roger
If Bellichek calss timeout before that play, I think Seattle doesnt call that play.
I have rewatched that pick, my goodness what a play.
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: February 1 15, 9:23 pm
by lukethedrifter
Kurt looked extra creepy on that promenade through the Pats
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: February 1 15, 9:25 pm
by Socnorb11
Freed Roger wrote:If Bellichek calss timeout before that play, I think Seattle doesnt call that play.
I have rewatched that pick, my goodness what a play.
Great point. I was dumbfounded when the Pats didn't call timeout, but it worked out for 'em.
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: February 1 15, 9:28 pm
by longhornbaseball
I have a feeling Rob Gronkowski is gonna be 15 years old for the rest of his life.
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: February 1 15, 9:28 pm
by longhornbaseball
Julian Edelman looks like he's having a bad reaction to seafood.
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: February 1 15, 9:29 pm
by Secret Weapon
What's funny is the Patriots were basically in let the other team score mode so at least they could get the ball back with some time left.
All the Seahawks had to do was run it in
Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: February 1 15, 9:31 pm
by lukethedrifter