Page 334 of 353

Re: Coronavirus

Posted: February 28 22, 10:05 am
by GeddyWrox
Thanks for the info on Norovirus. Definitely could be what she had. She's feeling better now. Her symptoms lasted almost a full 48 hours. UGH

Re: Coronavirus

Posted: February 28 22, 11:52 am
by Fat_Bulldog
My wife's mom, 59 years old, is fighting for her life due to COVID. She's been in the hospital for almost 18 days now. Her lung collapsed yesterday.

Re: Coronavirus

Posted: February 28 22, 11:53 am
by GeddyWrox
Oh God. That's awful FB. Hoping for better news soon!!

Re: Coronavirus

Posted: February 28 22, 12:43 pm
by Michael
I'm sorry to hear that FB!

Re: Coronavirus

Posted: February 28 22, 3:31 pm
by sighyoung
I'm so sorry, Fat_Bulldog. I certainly hope she rallies and recovers soon.

Re: Coronavirus

Posted: March 1 22, 3:32 pm
by Fat_Bulldog
Feeding tube went in today. If nutrition doesn't help her heal and get stronger, there is another conversation next week...

I hate that my wife is going through this.

BTW - my MIL refused to be vaccinated so there is some anger in this as well. Not sure if it would have mattered as MIL has underlying health conditions (bad lungs), but we'll never know now.

Re: Coronavirus

Posted: March 1 22, 3:36 pm
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
Sorry to hear, fb.

Re: Coronavirus

Posted: March 1 22, 3:42 pm
by heyzeus
I'm so sorry, Bulldog. Stay strong, I'll keep y'all in my thoughts.

Re: Coronavirus

Posted: March 1 22, 4:09 pm
by Jocephus
sorry to hear FB

Re: Coronavirus

Posted: March 1 22, 6:00 pm
by Socnorb11
That's a lot of emotion to deal with all at once, FB. Hoping for positive news. Sorry, man