Page 35 of 75

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: May 17 10, 2:55 pm
by KyCardinalFan
[/youtube]

The music at the end is kinda lame.

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: May 17 10, 3:01 pm
by KyCardinalFan
NSFW: Lego nudity at the 1:23 mark, language after that.

[/youtube]


Original Trailer: same NSFW language, nudity blocked

[/youtube]

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: May 18 10, 2:30 pm
by number9
Image

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: May 18 10, 3:17 pm
by JackofDiamonds
number9 wrote:Image
That's amazing.

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: May 18 10, 3:35 pm
by InvincibleCakeEater
Image

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: May 18 10, 6:27 pm
by cardsfansince82
Image

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: May 18 10, 9:20 pm
by sighyoung

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: May 19 10, 9:41 am
by Arthur Dent
G. Keenan wrote:http://twitter.com/[expletive]

I think it's okay to get around the filter on this one by spacing out the expletive.

That url is http://twitter.com/s h i tmydadsays
And now it's a TV show:

http://5z8.info/killallimmigrants_r9w3c_dogporn

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: May 19 10, 9:51 am
by JL21
Arthur Dent wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:http://twitter.com/[expletive]

I think it's okay to get around the filter on this one by spacing out the expletive.

That url is http://twitter.com/s h i tmydadsays
And now it's a TV show:

http://5z8.info/killallimmigrants_r9w3c_dogporn
I want to- I swear I do- but I'm having a hard time following a link that features both "kill all immigrants" and "dogporn".

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: May 19 10, 9:52 am
by Arthur Dent
JL21 wrote:
Arthur Dent wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:http://twitter.com/[expletive]

I think it's okay to get around the filter on this one by spacing out the expletive.

That url is http://twitter.com/s h i tmydadsays
And now it's a TV show:

http://5z8.info/killallimmigrants_r9w3c_dogporn
I want to- I swear I do- but I'm having a hard time following a link that features both "kill all immigrants" and "dogporn".
ShadyURL.com: Don't just shorten your URL, make it suspicious and frightening.