Page 36 of 529

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 26 14, 4:04 pm
by Tambourine Man
The results of hanging out with Radbird are long-lasting.

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 26 14, 4:17 pm
by lukethedrifter

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 26 14, 4:28 pm
by planet planet
heyzeus wrote:When you're awakened by your toddler at 5:45 a.m. with screams of "I want to be a bird train," do you laugh, or curse yet another ass-early start to your day?
C. I want to eat him like a Meat Mountain.

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 26 14, 6:05 pm
by Freed Roger
When did Ray Vincent change to Ryan Kelley?

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 26 14, 6:20 pm
by lukethedrifter
Freed Roger wrote:When did Ray Vincent change to Ryan Kelley?
I've been meaning to rant about that for awhile.

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 26 14, 6:22 pm
by Jocephus
huh?

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 26 14, 7:36 pm
by Freed Roger
Jocephus wrote:huh?
botoxxed up mortgage lenders that did/do commercials during cardinal games
[SHOW]
Image
[SHOW]
Image

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 26 14, 7:46 pm
by Jocephus
i definitely know vincent but who is this kelly

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 26 14, 7:49 pm
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
Ad Block Plus will easily block more than 300 ads in a game on Gameday.

Re: Random musings

Posted: August 26 14, 7:49 pm
by Freed Roger
Jocephus wrote:i definitely know vincent but who is this kelly
as far as I can tell, it's the same guy, different name.