2011 NFL season

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Did he get a second foot in?

User avatar
cpebbles
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8829
Joined: August 30 07, 12:28 pm

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by cpebbles »

No, the left foot never went down and his hip landed out of bounds. How the hell was that TD call not reviewed?

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by cardsfansince82 »

cpebbles wrote:No, the left foot never went down and his hip landed out of bounds. How the hell was that TD call not reviewed?
They said it was confirmed. I thought for sure he was out but wasn't confident I had the rule right.

User avatar
cpebbles
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8829
Joined: August 30 07, 12:28 pm

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by cpebbles »

They said confirmed, but I don't see how. They should have kicked it down to the referee because there is no way that second foot was down after the catch.

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by Cronos »

I think I just heard a vuvuzela.

MrSaigon

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by MrSaigon »

Tebow Walks.
With apologies to people with a horse in the race, I would find pleasure in a successful playoff run for the Broncos.
[SHOW]
Image

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by Freed Roger »

Denver looks like they are going to bully the depleted Steeler team around.

User avatar
cpebbles
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8829
Joined: August 30 07, 12:28 pm

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by cpebbles »

I'm sure the injuries are a factor and all, but is lipp throwing away his Steelers gear really such a bad idea after this half?

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by Cronos »

LOL...that's considered roughing the passer? Wow.

User avatar
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24741
Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm

Re: 2011 NFL season

Post by docellis »

It's okay, Roethlisberger hurt his non-raping ankle.

Post Reply