Page 38 of 46

Re: 2011 NFL season

Posted: January 8 12, 4:54 pm
by obucard
Cronos wrote:LOL...that's considered roughing the passer? Wow.
3 years ago, no. Today, yes.

Re: 2011 NFL season

Posted: January 8 12, 4:59 pm
by Socnorb11
Cronos wrote:LOL...that's considered roughing the passer? Wow.

Been called that way all year.

Re: 2011 NFL season

Posted: January 8 12, 5:01 pm
by Cronos
Socnorb11 wrote:Been called that way all year.
I haven't been watching much football this year, but geeze. Now I see what all of the talk was about. That's ridiculous. He just kind of shoved him to the ground. Tebow didn't even blink.

Re: 2011 NFL season

Posted: January 8 12, 5:02 pm
by Socnorb11
Cronos wrote:
Socnorb11 wrote:Been called that way all year.
I haven't been watching much football this year, but geeze. Now I see what all of the talk was about. That's ridiculous. He just kind of shoved him to the ground. Tebow didn't even blink.

I definitely agree. It's gotten ridiculous.

Re: 2011 NFL season

Posted: January 8 12, 5:06 pm
by Leroy
I guess I'm smart about football.

Re: 2011 NFL season

Posted: January 8 12, 5:10 pm
by Socnorb11
Broncos are going to regret not getting it in the end zone. That drop by Thomas hurt.......... pretty typical though, since Brandon Lloyd was traded.

Re: 2011 NFL season

Posted: January 8 12, 5:27 pm
by Socnorb11
cpebbles wrote:They said confirmed, but I don't see how. They should have kicked it down to the referee because there is no way that second foot was down after the catch.

I'm not certain, but I think if you get one foot and one elbow in, then it counts as well.

Re: 2011 NFL season

Posted: January 8 12, 5:39 pm
by Socnorb11
Leroy wrote:I guess I'm smart about football.

You're smart at football, Leroy.

Mike McCoy (Bronco's offensive coordinator) is a clown.

Re: 2011 NFL season

Posted: January 8 12, 5:42 pm
by Leroy
I don't know enough about the guy to judge, but taking a hot qb and spreading him out just seemed really dumb.

Re: 2011 NFL season

Posted: January 8 12, 5:48 pm
by Socnorb11
Wow. That is just a terrible break for the Broncos.