GDT: 4-28 CHI (Zambrano) at STL (Wainwright), 2:55 pm

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Locked
greenback44
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11664
Joined: June 26 06, 8:54 pm
Location: In a Small Town with Jack and Diane

Post by greenback44 »

Listening to Girardi -- now he's talking about Blanco shouldn't try to get a hit here because he's got a good-hitting pitcher behind him -- makes me wonder how people could be so high on the guy.

So Blanco drives one to the wall, and Girardi's first comment is how Duncan is an improving outfielder who gives effort. Ugh.

User avatar
businessmansspecial
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4284
Joined: May 6 06, 6:22 pm

Post by businessmansspecial »


Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by Michael »

Damn, this is a tough inning.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by Michael »

3-0 Cubs.

User avatar
Elphie15
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4625
Joined: May 5 06, 11:07 pm
Location: St. Louis <3

Post by Elphie15 »

I hate baseball. I hate Teh Riot. I hate Soriano. I hate Thom Brenneman. I hate the Cardinals. I hate Wainwright. I hate Izzy.

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Post by jim »

Let's see if the IBB comes back to haunt us. Now we have two chances to walk in a run. Not a big fan of that right now.

greenback44
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11664
Joined: June 26 06, 8:54 pm
Location: In a Small Town with Jack and Diane

Post by greenback44 »

Will the Cardinals four runs today and tomorrow combined?

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by Michael »

Wainwright is just missing his spots.

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Post by clevername »

this is pitiful.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by Michael »

7-0 Cubs.


Ugh.

Locked