Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13357 Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City
Post
by JCShutout » May 2 07, 12:08 pm
I open gameday not knowing about the nono and the first batter I watch gets a hit.
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778 Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis
Post
by Cronos » May 2 07, 12:11 pm
Reyes is starting to lose it...
Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992 Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Post
by Jocephus » May 2 07, 12:11 pm
yea, he needs to chill out...whenever he gets a man on
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778 Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis
Post
by Cronos » May 2 07, 12:15 pm
Bad hop to Rolen lets the ball sneak through and they take the lead, then they do a double steal and it's 2-0.
I hate this team right now.
Hungary Jack
Mother Earth
Posts: 19536 Joined: July 24 06, 6:03 am
Location: In Cognito
Post
by Hungary Jack » May 2 07, 12:15 pm
Magneto wrote: Hungary Jack wrote: Will the real Anthony Reyes please stand up?
Reyes clearly has a lot of talent (I think more then any pitcher on staff minus Carpenter) but he really just needs to settle himself down and just pitch sometimes. He needs to be more agressive. He looks great so far, but he can blow up any minute.
QFT
AJ
Post
by AJ » May 2 07, 12:15 pm
ugh
planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904 Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis
Post
by planet planet » May 2 07, 12:16 pm
I'm sick of umps not getting in position to make calls. He got the tag on his arm.
Hungary Jack
Mother Earth
Posts: 19536 Joined: July 24 06, 6:03 am
Location: In Cognito
Post
by Hungary Jack » May 2 07, 12:18 pm
Kudos to the Brewers for playing opportunistic winning baseball.
Magneto
Veteran Player
Posts: 984 Joined: April 20 06, 5:39 pm
Post
by Magneto » May 2 07, 12:18 pm
I'm so mad I'm gonna explode on someone. He was clearly out at second. What a load of BS.
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630 Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis
Post
by haltz » May 2 07, 12:18 pm
Wow. None of that should have happened.
I don't understand how the umpire can make a safe call from that spot. He's out of position, the ball beats the runner, and he completely misses the bag on his slide. What a load of crap.