Mizzou Baseball
- cardinalkarp
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 18727
- Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am
- StL Dan
- banned
- Posts: 8159
- Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
- Location: St. Louis in spirit
- cardinalkarp
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 18727
- Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am
-
Brodie
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 6190
- Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
- Location: Snow
- Contact:
umm and that guy runs a good program, I wonder that bad programs do to pitcherscardinalkarp wrote:The guy should be fired.StL Dan wrote:You heard right.cardinalkarp wrote:I just heard that they started the same starting pitcher on Monday that went on Friday (and threw a 109 pitch complete game)?? Is the coach of Mizzou a complete idiot, seems to me he wanted to lose the game.
-Brodie
- cardinalkarp
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 18727
- Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am
Well how much worse can it get than doing that ALL the time.Brodie wrote:umm and that guy runs a good program, I wonder that bad programs do to pitcherscardinalkarp wrote:The guy should be fired.StL Dan wrote:You heard right.cardinalkarp wrote:I just heard that they started the same starting pitcher on Monday that went on Friday (and threw a 109 pitch complete game)?? Is the coach of Mizzou a complete idiot, seems to me he wanted to lose the game.
-Brodie
- Transmogrified Tiger
- Puppy Murderer
- Posts: 9323
- Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
- Location: Across the River
All the time? This was a pretty extreme situation, you're going to be using some tired pitchers when you play you're 4th game in as many days. Jamieson decided to go with the guy who had the most rest(albeit with the most work too), hadn't been seen by Louisville, and was the ace. Obviously, it didn't work out.cardinalkarp wrote:Well how much worse can it get than doing that ALL the time.Brodie wrote:umm and that guy runs a good program, I wonder that bad programs do to pitcherscardinalkarp wrote:The guy should be fired.StL Dan wrote:You heard right.cardinalkarp wrote:I just heard that they started the same starting pitcher on Monday that went on Friday (and threw a 109 pitch complete game)?? Is the coach of Mizzou a complete idiot, seems to me he wanted to lose the game.
-Brodie
On the whole though, Jamieson is awesome. I love how he plays big ball and doesn't waste outs, the whole team has very patient approaches at the plate too. And they have a reputation for developing pitchers very well too.



