I mentioned them Radbird. I hate the Cowgirls.Radbird wrote:I really expected more hate for the Cowboys, but so far you and I are the only ones to mention them.Hudler wrote:MLB: NL-every team not named Cardinals
AL- a tie between the Yankees and Red Sox
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: a tie between the Blackhawks and the Red Wings
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
NBA: Lakers
NASCAR: Jeff Gordon
Most hated sports teams
- stlmark
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
- Location: redbirdsnation
-
Brodie
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 6190
- Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
- Location: Snow
- Contact:
- businessmansspecial
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4284
- Joined: May 6 06, 6:22 pm
- Elphie15
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4625
- Joined: May 5 06, 11:07 pm
- Location: St. Louis <3
- cabby7588
- All-Star
- Posts: 2970
- Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
- Contact:
- Centreville
- Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows
- Posts: 1449
- Joined: February 25 07, 7:26 pm
- Location: VA
- Balltilyafall4
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 1117
- Joined: April 19 06, 11:45 am
Cubs, Red Sox, and Mets in MLB
Cowboys and Bears in NFL
Spurs and Lakers in the NBA
Illinois, Illinois, Illinois, Illinois, and Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Notre Dame in College Sports..
I probably hate Illinois and ND more then any other teams in any other sports....Illinois basketball and ND football specifically
Cowboys and Bears in NFL
Spurs and Lakers in the NBA
Illinois, Illinois, Illinois, Illinois, and Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Notre Dame in College Sports..
I probably hate Illinois and ND more then any other teams in any other sports....Illinois basketball and ND football specifically
-
DynamicDynamite
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 806
- Joined: December 11 06, 9:23 pm





