Page 5 of 6
Posted: May 26 07, 1:07 am
by stlmark
Radbird wrote:Hudler wrote:MLB: NL-every team not named Cardinals
AL- a tie between the Yankees and Red Sox
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: a tie between the Blackhawks and the Red Wings
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
NBA: Lakers
NASCAR: Jeff Gordon
I really expected more hate for the Cowboys, but so far you and I are the only ones to mention them.
I mentioned them Radbird. I hate the Cowgirls.
Posted: May 26 07, 1:15 am
by Brodie
yanks, Mets, BoSox, Phils, Giants
Cowgirls, Eagles, raiders, chargers, seahawks
All NBA teams except the Nuggets
College Notre dame, Nebraska, Any Texas school, any Kansas school, any Oklahoma, and Creighton
Redwings, Canucks
-Brodie
Posted: May 26 07, 6:52 am
by businessmansspecial
Astros
Cubs
Bo Sox
Giants
Posted: May 26 07, 9:04 pm
by Elphie15
Astros, Cubs, Yankees, Red Wings, Seahawks, Patriots
Posted: May 26 07, 9:12 pm
by Dillagii
Elphie15 wrote:Astros, Cubs, Yankees, Red Wings, Seahawks, Patriots
I thought you hate BoSox for some reason.
Posted: May 26 07, 9:21 pm
by Elphie15
DiLLaGii wrote:Elphie15 wrote:Astros, Cubs, Yankees, Red Wings, Seahawks, Patriots
I thought you hate BoSox for some reason.
Eh... the bitterness over '04 has waned a bit after last year. I just get sick of hearing about Ortiz, Manny, and Schilling.
Posted: May 26 07, 10:16 pm
by cabby7588
Elphie15 wrote:DiLLaGii wrote:Elphie15 wrote:Astros, Cubs, Yankees, Red Wings, Seahawks, Patriots
I thought you hate BoSox for some reason.
Eh... the bitterness over '04 has waned a bit after last year. I just get sick of hearing about Ortiz, Manny, Schilling, and
Dice-K.
Fixed.
Posted: May 28 07, 7:51 am
by Centreville
1.) The rest of the teams in the NFC West (Cardinals the exception, they get a pass since they used to be in STL)
2.) New England Patriots
3.) New Orleans Saints
4.) Chicago Cubs
5.) Boston Red Sox
Posted: May 28 07, 12:05 pm
by Balltilyafall4
Cubs, Red Sox, and Mets in MLB
Cowboys and Bears in NFL
Spurs and Lakers in the NBA
Illinois, Illinois, Illinois, Illinois, and Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Notre Dame in College Sports..
I probably hate Illinois and ND more then any other teams in any other sports....Illinois basketball and ND football specifically
Posted: May 28 07, 5:23 pm
by DynamicDynamite
1. Chicago Cubs
2. Houston Astros
3. San Francisco 49'ers
4/ Arizona Cardinals
5. LA Lakers
6. Mets
7. Miami Heat
8. Colorado Rockies(no matter how bad they are they always play the birds tough)
9. NY Giants
10. Yankees