Random musings

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
User avatar
Smith Corks One
All-Star
Posts: 1426
Joined: April 27 10, 11:08 pm

Re: Random musings

Post by Smith Corks One »

Radbird wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:Cranberry almond bars are really good for breakfast you haters.
What brand?
Big fan of the Kind ones myself.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69901
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Random musings

Post by CardsofSTL »

Smith Corks One wrote:
Radbird wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:Cranberry almond bars are really good for breakfast you haters.
What brand?
Big fan of the Kind ones myself.
That's what I had too.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69901
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Random musings

Post by CardsofSTL »

Image

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Random musings

Post by Freed Roger »

Nobody likes Duke

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69901
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Random musings

Post by CardsofSTL »

Freed Roger wrote:Nobody likes Duke
Image

Online
User avatar
Donnie Ebert
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6653
Joined: June 15 06, 9:11 am
Location: Reading The Boat Rocker by Terence Mann

Re: Random musings

Post by Donnie Ebert »

I always leaned toward Snake Eyes, but I think it would be a little excessive to say Duke sucked.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69901
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Random musings

Post by CardsofSTL »

Donnie Ebert wrote:I always leaned toward Snake Eyes, but I think it would be a little excessive to say Duke sucked.
Tell it to Ron Burgundy

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Random musings

Post by Jocephus »

breaking thru a green light! why?!

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: Random musings

Post by wart57 »

Image

Image

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69901
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Random musings

Post by CardsofSTL »

CardsofSTL wrote:
Smith Corks One wrote:
Radbird wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:Cranberry almond bars are really good for breakfast you haters.
What brand?
Big fan of the Kind ones myself.
That's what I had too.
Someone at the office had some atkins bars that were cranberry and almond this week...they were good too. I didn't even know Atkins made bars and stuff.

Post Reply