Page 409 of 529

Re: Random musings

Posted: March 20 19, 8:17 pm
by Smith Corks One
Radbird wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:Cranberry almond bars are really good for breakfast you haters.
What brand?
Big fan of the Kind ones myself.

Re: Random musings

Posted: March 21 19, 12:18 pm
by CardsofSTL
Smith Corks One wrote:
Radbird wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:Cranberry almond bars are really good for breakfast you haters.
What brand?
Big fan of the Kind ones myself.
That's what I had too.

Re: Random musings

Posted: March 21 19, 12:18 pm
by CardsofSTL
Image

Re: Random musings

Posted: March 24 19, 5:36 pm
by Freed Roger
Nobody likes Duke

Re: Random musings

Posted: March 25 19, 8:17 am
by CardsofSTL
Freed Roger wrote:Nobody likes Duke
Image

Re: Random musings

Posted: March 25 19, 11:41 am
by Donnie Ebert
I always leaned toward Snake Eyes, but I think it would be a little excessive to say Duke sucked.

Re: Random musings

Posted: March 25 19, 5:04 pm
by CardsofSTL
Donnie Ebert wrote:I always leaned toward Snake Eyes, but I think it would be a little excessive to say Duke sucked.
Tell it to Ron Burgundy

Re: Random musings

Posted: March 27 19, 2:42 pm
by Jocephus
breaking thru a green light! why?!

Re: Random musings

Posted: March 27 19, 4:16 pm
by wart57
Image

Image

Re: Random musings

Posted: March 30 19, 8:23 pm
by CardsofSTL
CardsofSTL wrote:
Smith Corks One wrote:
Radbird wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:Cranberry almond bars are really good for breakfast you haters.
What brand?
Big fan of the Kind ones myself.
That's what I had too.
Someone at the office had some atkins bars that were cranberry and almond this week...they were good too. I didn't even know Atkins made bars and stuff.