Page 414 of 528

Re: Random musings

Posted: April 29 19, 9:24 am
by stlouie_lipp
Is there anything worse than waking up on a Monday morning in a thunderstorm? Motivation is already at zero. Good luck springing out of bed to take on the work week.

Re: Random musings

Posted: April 30 19, 1:24 pm
by CardsofSTL
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cheerios = good
Frosted Cheerios = not good

Re: Random musings

Posted: April 30 19, 10:19 pm
by IMADreamer
If it keeps on rainin' levee's going to break.

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 3 19, 8:57 am
by tlombard
If I order a sausage, egg and cheese on a croissant in our cafeteria they always puts the croissant on the grill before the egg and the croissant ends up toasted more than I like and sometimes the edges are scorched.

But if I order two eggs over easy and two white toast, they put the eggs on first and then the bread and the bread is nowhere toasted at all when the eggs are done yet they box it all up and hand it to me anyway. Sometimes they don't even flip the bread and only toast one side.

WTF dude???? I guess I have to start being a jerk and telling him how to do his job going forward.

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 3 19, 3:22 pm
by wart57
tlombard wrote:If I order a sausage, egg and cheese on a croissant in our cafeteria they always puts the croissant on the grill before the egg and the croissant ends up toasted more than I like and sometimes the edges are scorched.

But if I order two eggs over easy and two white toast, they put the eggs on first and then the bread and the bread is nowhere toasted at all when the eggs are done yet they box it all up and hand it to me anyway. Sometimes they don't even flip the bread and only toast one side.

WTF dude???? I guess I have to start being a jerk and telling him how to do his job going forward.
Then he will give you special sauce on it for free.

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 3 19, 4:42 pm
by Jocephus
"Reverse the polarity" is classic science babble

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 3 19, 10:55 pm
by CardsofSTL
Jocephus wrote:"Reverse the polarity" is classic science babble
NSFW Language


Re: Random musings

Posted: May 6 19, 9:45 am
by wart57
Image
Image
Image



Image

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 7 19, 9:08 am
by tlombard
stlouie_lipp wrote:Is there anything worse than waking up on a Monday morning in a thunderstorm? Motivation is already at zero. Good luck springing out of bed to take on the work week.
Apparently I'm now getting too old to just spring out of bed on Monday morning after watching playoff hockey at the bar on Friday night, doing the STL Cycle Saloon in Soulard with friends on Saturday night and then going over to my dad's and drinking with him all day because he wanted to have a BBQ for myself and his fiance's daughter because our birthdays. It probably wasn't the best decision then for me to go watch a friend play sand volleyball at the VFW hall a few blocks from my dad's and then end up back at his house drinking with his fiance's son and another guy from the neighborhood until well after 1am. I had to take yesterday off of work.

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 7 19, 10:46 am
by Fat_Bulldog
tlombard wrote:
stlouie_lipp wrote:Is there anything worse than waking up on a Monday morning in a thunderstorm? Motivation is already at zero. Good luck springing out of bed to take on the work week.
Apparently I'm now getting too old to just spring out of bed on Monday morning after watching playoff hockey at the bar on Friday night, doing the STL Cycle Saloon in Soulard with friends on Saturday night and then going over to my dad's and drinking with him all day because he wanted to have a BBQ for myself and his fiance's daughter because our birthdays. It probably wasn't the best decision then for me to go watch a friend play sand volleyball at the VFW hall a few blocks from my dad's and then end up back at his house drinking with his fiance's son and another guy from the neighborhood until well after 1am. I had to take yesterday off of work.
I'd still be in bed.