Page 416 of 529

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 22 19, 11:26 pm
by CardsofSTL
Sometimes I really want some good chicken tenders; but there isn't a convenient spot to get them nearby; so I get chicken mcnuggets instead.

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 23 19, 8:07 am
by Freed Roger
CardsofSTL wrote:Sometimes I really want some good chicken tenders; but there isn't a convenient spot to get them nearby; so I get chicken mcnuggets instead.
I get the shets just reading this

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 23 19, 9:37 am
by lukethedrifter
I just get the shets.

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 23 19, 9:44 am
by Freed Roger
Shetting is the new peeing

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 23 19, 9:46 am
by Freed Roger
Peeing is the new breathing

(Move to the signs you are getting old)

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 23 19, 7:26 pm
by stlouie_lipp
At this point I assume your bar has "Flat Screen TV's" to watch the BIG GAME. I assume your hotel has a 45" "Flat Screen TV" in every room. They don't even make any other type of TV anymore. It's no longer a selling point - so stop including it in your commercials/ads.

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 23 19, 10:29 pm
by CardsofSTL
I've stayed in hotels (motels?) in the last year that have not-flat screens televisions.

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 24 19, 6:26 am
by Fat_Bulldog
CardsofSTL wrote:I've stayed in hotels (motels?) in the last year that have not-flat screens televisions.
Livin' right!

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 24 19, 10:53 am
by CardsofSTL
Fat_Bulldog wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:I've stayed in hotels (motels?) in the last year that have not-flat screens televisions.
Livin' right!
Not a lot of choices in some of the little towns I travel through

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 24 19, 5:22 pm
by wart57
CardsofSTL wrote:
Fat_Bulldog wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:I've stayed in hotels (motels?) in the last year that have not-flat screens televisions.
Livin' right!
Not a lot of choices in some of the little towns I travel through
I am sure that's why...

Image