Page 417 of 529

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 24 19, 6:49 pm
by Radbird
CardsofSTL wrote:
Fat_Bulldog wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:I've stayed in hotels (motels?) in the last year that have not-flat screens televisions.
Livin' right!
Not a lot of choices in some of the little towns I travel through
Did you have to fiddle with your antenna?

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 24 19, 7:46 pm
by CardsofSTL
Radbird wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:
Fat_Bulldog wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:I've stayed in hotels (motels?) in the last year that have not-flat screens televisions.
Livin' right!
Not a lot of choices in some of the little towns I travel through
Did you have to fiddle with your antenna?
I always do that in hotels.

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 27 19, 4:42 pm
by IMADreamer
Happy circle jerk on social media how merican you are while supporting a treasonous [expletive] day yall!

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 28 19, 11:40 am
by wart57
IMADreamer wrote:Happy circle jerk on social media how merican you are while supporting a treasonous [expletive] day yall!
I thought this was the day we remembered all those who gave their lives in defense of this country....

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 30 19, 12:25 pm
by wart57
Image

Re: Random musings

Posted: June 4 19, 8:50 am
by stlouie_lipp
I had to schedule some oral surgery and my options were July 29 or August 12. I have myself marked out of the office all day August 12 and I have no idea why. Hopefully I'll remember why before then.

Re: Random musings

Posted: June 4 19, 8:55 am
by Joe Shlabotnik
stlouie_lipp wrote:I had to schedule some oral surgery and my options were July 29 or August 12. I have myself marked out of the office all day August 12 and I have no idea why. Hopefully I'll remember why before then.
You marked yourself OOO for that oral surgery, remember?

Re: Random musings

Posted: June 4 19, 9:05 am
by stlouie_lipp
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
stlouie_lipp wrote:I had to schedule some oral surgery and my options were July 29 or August 12. I have myself marked out of the office all day August 12 and I have no idea why. Hopefully I'll remember why before then.
You marked yourself OOO for that oral surgery, remember?
My memory isn't THAT bad...yet.

Re: Random musings

Posted: June 7 19, 6:15 am
by Freed Roger
The notion that younger people are generally better with technology seems false.

It's kind of like cars, just because the cars are better with everyday stuff (oil, coolants) and mostly no one opens their hood anymore , does that make us better with cars than our predecessors.

Re: Random musings

Posted: June 7 19, 9:12 pm
by CardsofSTL
If it's wrong to want a hamburger at midnight; I don't want to be right.