Page 420 of 529
Re: Random musings
Posted: June 13 19, 12:42 pm
by G. Keenan
stlouie_lipp wrote:I think they just opened one in Naperville. Keen you can pick up Michael and I'll meet you guys there. It's about the half way point.
Wart, these chicken tenders better be worth the drive.
Re: Random musings
Posted: June 13 19, 12:49 pm
by wart57
G. Keenan wrote:stlouie_lipp wrote:I think they just opened one in Naperville. Keen you can pick up Michael and I'll meet you guys there. It's about the half way point.
Wart, these chicken tenders better be worth the drive.
Worth it for me, of course I am but a simple Caveman.

Re: Random musings
Posted: June 13 19, 1:57 pm
by cardsfantx
wart57 wrote:Damn, Raising Canes is [expletive] awesome.
their chicken is gross, and crinkle-cut fries belong in a high school cafeteria
Re: Random musings
Posted: June 13 19, 2:12 pm
by wart57
cardsfantx wrote:wart57 wrote:Damn, Raising Canes is [expletive] awesome.
their chicken is gross, and crinkle-cut fries belong in a high school cafeteria

Re: Random musings
Posted: June 13 19, 2:18 pm
by cardsfantx
wart57 wrote:cardsfantx wrote:wart57 wrote:Damn, Raising Canes is [expletive] awesome.
their chicken is gross, and crinkle-cut fries belong in a high school cafeteria

- [SHOW]


Re: Random musings
Posted: June 13 19, 2:27 pm
by InvincibleCakeEater
cardsfantx wrote:wart57 wrote:Damn, Raising Canes is [expletive] awesome.
their chicken is gross, and crinkle-cut fries belong in a high school cafeteria
finally someone else who knows what they're talking about
Re: Random musings
Posted: June 13 19, 2:34 pm
by cardsfantx
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:cardsfantx wrote:wart57 wrote:Damn, Raising Canes is [expletive] awesome.
their chicken is gross, and crinkle-cut fries belong in a high school cafeteria
finally someone else who knows what they're talking about

Re: Random musings
Posted: June 13 19, 3:14 pm
by wart57
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:cardsfantx wrote:wart57 wrote:Damn, Raising Canes is [expletive] awesome.
their chicken is gross, and crinkle-cut fries belong in a high school cafeteria
finally someone else who knows what they're talking about
You know I never know what I am talking about....
Re: Random musings
Posted: June 13 19, 3:57 pm
by CardsofSTL
G. Keenan wrote:Huh, so the dog's name was Raising Cane. Weird.
The person who named the dog may be weird; but dogs are perfect.
Re: Random musings
Posted: June 13 19, 3:58 pm
by CardsofSTL
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:cardsfantx wrote:wart57 wrote:Damn, Raising Canes is [expletive] awesome.
their chicken is gross, and crinkle-cut fries belong in a high school cafeteria
finally someone else who knows what they're talking about
Snobbery.