Page 43 of 347
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: February 16 09, 10:39 pm
by AdmiralKird
Anyone have a list of all the forum Gamertags? Mine's GeneralKird.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: February 16 09, 11:27 pm
by Jocephus
AdmiralKird wrote:Anyone have a list of all the forum Gamertags? Mine's GeneralKird.
i'll add you...jocephus83 is mine, btw
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: February 17 09, 12:40 am
by ilstu24
I haven't been on very much lately, but my gamertag is Onebase...feel free to add my if you like.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: February 25 09, 1:53 pm
by Jocephus
im not a fan, but i know we have some here, so...
Play World at War with The Lonely Island
Published February 23, 2009
The Lonely Island, comic trio and actors and writers for the hit TV show Saturday Night Live celebrate the release of their album Incredibad, by playing Call of Duty®: World at War™ with Xbox LIVE® Gold members February 26.
If you're an Xbox LIVE Gold member (if not, upgrade now!), and you want a chance to play with The Lonely Island, send a friend request to the following Gamertags and be online half an hour before (11:30 A.M. ET) the Game with Fame session starts on Thursday, February 26, 12:00 P.M. Noon ET.
LoneIsland GwF1
LoneIsland GwF2
LoneIsland GwF3
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/cal ... island.htm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: February 25 09, 2:22 pm
by cpebbles
By the way, got my 360 back quickly and I just finally got around to sticking my 360 online long enough to download this update (So I could get a few more old Xbox games working on it) and now games refuse to sign me in as my default profile, which is a pain in the ass in the case of MLB 2k7. Previously, it loaded my VIP profile, track list, and rosters on startup, and I had to hit 2 options to load up my franchise. Now I have to attempt to click "Xbox Live," attempt to load my profile and fail because I don't have the 360 connected to the internet, exit out, go into "My VIP," load the profile, and only then will it let me load my franchise, roster, or track list. Manually loading the track list is too much work to bother with now, and every time that godawful "High Five Anxiety" song comes on I want to rip my goddam ears off.
Anyone have a clue how I can get it to sign me in as my default profile again?
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: February 25 09, 2:30 pm
by Jocephus
im not sure what you're having to do...are you talking your basic xbox profile? go to "my xbox" (on xbl) and moving over one box to sign in/out or press the "xbox key" on the controller to bring up the menu, where you can sign in/out...but i imagine that's not what you are talking about...
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: February 25 09, 3:02 pm
by cpebbles
No, I want it to sign me in automatically when I load a game, like it used to do. For MLB 2k7 you basically can't do anything until you've signed into your Xbox Live profile, and unfortunately it's a bit of a pain in the ass since this update to sign into your Xbox Live profile if you're offline.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: February 25 09, 3:38 pm
by Jocephus
hmm...im not sure...i still have to log-on manually everytime i turn it on...are you wireless or not?
for me:
turn on xbox
push log-in
finds signal and
booyah
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: February 25 09, 3:57 pm
by cpebbles
I'm on wireless for my PC but don't have a wireless adapter for my 360 and don't really plan on getting one soon since I don't do anything online. I just want it to sign into the profile regardless since it's another 90 seconds' worth of steps every time I play MLB 2k7, and an annoyance for some of the other games I play also.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: February 25 09, 3:58 pm
by Michael
Mine automatically logs me in, but I don't remember where the setting is.