
IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
- PujolJunkie
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 10370
- Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
- Location: north county, stl
- Contact:
- InvincibleCakeEater
- GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
- Posts: 28275
- Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
- Location: Raptured
- Cole Burns
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3749
- Joined: July 30 06, 10:53 am
- Location: I'm not here.
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Did that guy think he was at a Celtics game?pop_haines wrote:[/youtube]
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
for geen
[/youtube]
[/youtube]
- G. Keenan
- Sucking on the Rally Nipple
- Posts: 23718
- Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
- Location: Chicago
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Say goodbye to your sanity.
[/youtube]
[/youtube]
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
I skipped ahead to various points in that. Yep, that's all it is. I'll paypal someone $10 to sit through that whole thing uninterrupted.G. Keenan wrote:Say goodbye to your sanity.
[/youtube]
- sighyoung
- Mayor of GRB
- Posts: 38618
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
- Location: Louisville
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
I barely had the power to left-click the mouse and stop the video. Two more seconds, and the lobotomy would have been complete.G. Keenan wrote:Say goodbye to your sanity.
[/youtube]
- G. Keenan
- Sucking on the Rally Nipple
- Posts: 23718
- Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
- Location: Chicago
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
I don't think that's possible. That said, I keep starting it over out of some strange compulsion only to start to feel like there are ants under my skin after about 15 seconds and then I stop it.cardsfansince82 wrote:I skipped ahead to various points in that. Yep, that's all it is. I'll paypal someone $10 to sit through that whole thing uninterrupted.G. Keenan wrote:Say goodbye to your sanity.
[/youtube]
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
- stlouie_lipp
- Hallelujah Brother
- Posts: 13380
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Except the hot chick.heyzeus wrote:Everyone involved in the making of this video should die in an avalanche.Radbird wrote:This, on the other hand, is (censored, but probably still NSFW)
[/youtube]






