Page 43 of 169

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: June 5 09, 11:30 pm
by PujolJunkie
Image

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: June 6 09, 12:36 am
by InvincibleCakeEater
Image

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: June 6 09, 8:22 am
by Cole Burns
pop_haines wrote:
[/youtube]
Did that guy think he was at a Celtics game?

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: June 6 09, 2:16 pm
by Jocephus
for geen

[/youtube]

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: June 6 09, 3:14 pm
by G. Keenan
Say goodbye to your sanity.
[/youtube]

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: June 6 09, 3:23 pm
by cardsfansince82
G. Keenan wrote:Say goodbye to your sanity.
[/youtube]
I skipped ahead to various points in that. Yep, that's all it is. I'll paypal someone $10 to sit through that whole thing uninterrupted.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: June 6 09, 3:23 pm
by sighyoung
G. Keenan wrote:Say goodbye to your sanity.
[/youtube]
I barely had the power to left-click the mouse and stop the video. Two more seconds, and the lobotomy would have been complete.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: June 6 09, 3:36 pm
by G. Keenan
cardsfansince82 wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:Say goodbye to your sanity.
[/youtube]
I skipped ahead to various points in that. Yep, that's all it is. I'll paypal someone $10 to sit through that whole thing uninterrupted.
I don't think that's possible. That said, I keep starting it over out of some strange compulsion only to start to feel like there are ants under my skin after about 15 seconds and then I stop it.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: June 6 09, 3:38 pm
by cardsfansince82

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: June 7 09, 9:57 am
by stlouie_lipp
heyzeus wrote:
Radbird wrote:This, on the other hand, is (censored, but probably still NSFW)
[/youtube]
Everyone involved in the making of this video should die in an avalanche.
Except the hot chick.