The Video Game Thread
- ghostrunner
- GOAT
- Posts: 30835
- Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
I didn't notice that home run robbing problem last year, but from what I've been reading it's not that common, and also harder to do than it used to be.
http://www.operationsports.com/index.ph ... &sportid=2
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/2 ... -baseball/
This site is a good place for reasonable commentary on the game, btw. My sense is that they still prefer the Show, but they've been pretty kind with their impressions of 2k this year. No formal review yet, but they've been asnwering questions in the forum (the second link).
http://www.operationsports.com/index.ph ... &sportid=2
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/2 ... -baseball/
This site is a good place for reasonable commentary on the game, btw. My sense is that they still prefer the Show, but they've been pretty kind with their impressions of 2k this year. No formal review yet, but they've been asnwering questions in the forum (the second link).
-
Michael
- GRB Founder
- Posts: 35303
- Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Contact:
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Tam, joc, and I were playing GoW2 last night and were having a good time. Is anyone else interested?
- Tambourine Man
- accepts no jimitators
- Posts: 11413
- Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
- Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Yes, you people need to go out and get GOW2. It's your chance to see Joce Ventura in action.Michael wrote:Tam, joc, and I were playing GoW2 last night and were having a good time. Is anyone else interested?
- ghostrunner
- GOAT
- Posts: 30835
- Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
I'm still wrapped up in Fallout 3 and 2k9 comes out Tuesday. Wish games weren't so expensive.Tambourine Man wrote:
Yes, you people need to go out and get GOW2. It's your chance to see Joce Ventura in action.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
haha! yeah, it rocked people...get on GoW2Tambourine Man wrote:Yes, you people need to go out and get GOW2. It's your chance to see Joce Ventura in action.Michael wrote:Tam, joc, and I were playing GoW2 last night and were having a good time. Is anyone else interested?
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
same here...im gonna get 2k9...then next week get resident evil 5...ghostrunner wrote:I'm still wrapped up in Fallout 3 and 2k9 comes out Tuesday. Wish games weren't so expensive.Tambourine Man wrote:
Yes, you people need to go out and get GOW2. It's your chance to see Joce Ventura in action.
hopefully after that i'll be done for a bit
-
Michael
- GRB Founder
- Posts: 35303
- Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Contact:
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Now that I have a PS3 I can get The Show, but I suspect most of you will play 2K online. I'm not sure which to get.
- Tambourine Man
- accepts no jimitators
- Posts: 11413
- Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
- Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
I'm gonna mess with the 2K demo in a bit. I normally get bored with sports games pretty quickly, so my expectations are low.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
yeah, id prolly get the show over 2k9 if i had the option, but since i dont, i will definietly gettin 2k9Michael wrote:Now that I have a PS3 I can get The Show, but I suspect most of you will play 2K online. I'm not sure which to get.
-
Pujols is a God
- Everyday Player
- Posts: 179
- Joined: April 17 06, 2:02 pm
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Got a question, I want to buy a couple cheap original xbox games that are compatible from gamestop. What are some of the good games for the original xbox besides the Halo's?
