2013 MLB Draft Thread
-
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
- "I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
- Posts: 27563
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
Re: 2013 MLB Draft Thread
What happened to the team that drafted Appel last year? Do they get any sort of extra pick since they didn't sign Appel?
- fanforever
- Retired
- Posts: 67125
- Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
- Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone
Re: 2013 MLB Draft Thread
Derrick Goold@dgoold
Hazelwood West RHP Devin Williams at pre-draft workout. Touched 96. #stlcards
Derrick Goold@dgoold
#cardinals scouts and front office member gather for pre-draft workout at Busch #stlcards #mlbdraft
- mikechamp
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 11717
- Joined: April 17 06, 5:05 pm
- Location: Southwestern Illinois
Re: 2013 MLB Draft Thread
Yeah, I think PIT gets the pick 1 spot lower than where they failed to sign him last year. Someone else can confirm that, though.AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:What happened to the team that drafted Appel last year? Do they get any sort of extra pick since they didn't sign Appel?
-
STL_Cards
- Get off my damn lawn you whippersnappers!
- Posts: 700
- Joined: April 1 13, 8:49 am
Re: 2013 MLB Draft Thread
What time does the draft start?
- MrCrowesGarden
- 'Burb Boy
- Posts: 24841
- Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
- Location: Out of the Loop
Re: 2013 MLB Draft Thread
6pm centralSTL_Cards wrote:What time does the draft start?
- IndyCards13
- Everyday Player
- Posts: 382
- Joined: April 1 13, 7:40 pm
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
Re: 2013 MLB Draft Thread
I'll be watching the draft to see where Manea ends up.
- MinorLeagueGuy
- The Angst is Real
- Posts: 18456
- Joined: September 8 10, 2:57 pm
Re: 2013 MLB Draft Thread
I bet we go Pitcher then OF'r.
-
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
- "I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
- Posts: 27563
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
Re: 2013 MLB Draft Thread
If this is true, and assuming no penalties for not signing a guy way over slot, I hope the Cards take MAnaea and don't sign him due to his demands and then get an extra pick next year.mikechamp wrote:Yeah, I think PIT gets the pick 1 spot lower than where they failed to sign him last year. Someone else can confirm that, though.AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:What happened to the team that drafted Appel last year? Do they get any sort of extra pick since they didn't sign Appel?
- MrCrowesGarden
- 'Burb Boy
- Posts: 24841
- Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
- Location: Out of the Loop
Re: 2013 MLB Draft Thread
Any reason why? I wouldn't be shocked but it all depends on who's on the board.MinorLeagueGuy wrote:I bet we go Pitcher then OF'r.
- lukethedrifter
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37260
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
Re: 2013 MLB Draft Thread
Right. Seems like a huge loophole.AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:If this is true, and assuming no penalties for not signing a guy way over slot, I hope the Cards take MAnaea and don't sign him due to his demands and then get an extra pick next year.mikechamp wrote:Yeah, I think PIT gets the pick 1 spot lower than where they failed to sign him last year. Someone else can confirm that, though.AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:What happened to the team that drafted Appel last year? Do they get any sort of extra pick since they didn't sign Appel?




