3/11 ST game - Braves v. Cards

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Post Reply
User avatar
doe_boy
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10738
Joined: April 25 06, 9:48 am
Location: Appleton, WI

Post by doe_boy »

Meanwhile, Moxie will continue his one-man crusade.

He will continue to submit his opaque purple prose to the readers of CT.
:cry: #-o

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38623
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Post by sighyoung »

doe_boy wrote:Frank reports:

The Faction flies another banner over Jupiter. This time congratulating TLR and Jocketty.

About time. =D>
That's nice, but I'll be happy when they're put in stocks for public ridicule.

Image

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Post by Jocephus »

i can't believe the braves didn't challenge to 2nd

User avatar
doe_boy
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10738
Joined: April 25 06, 9:48 am
Location: Appleton, WI

Post by doe_boy »

sighyoung wrote:
doe_boy wrote:Frank reports:

The Faction flies another banner over Jupiter. This time congratulating TLR and Jocketty.

About time. =D>
That's nice, but I'll be happy when they're put in stocks for public ridicule.

Image
That's actually happening later this season. Check out the promotional nights on the schedule. You even get to bring your own rotten vegetables! :wink:

User avatar
Centreville
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows
Posts: 1449
Joined: February 25 07, 7:26 pm
Location: VA

Post by Centreville »

sighyoung wrote:
doe_boy wrote:Frank reports:

The Faction flies another banner over Jupiter. This time congratulating TLR and Jocketty.

About time. =D>
That's nice, but I'll be happy when they're put in stocks for public ridicule.

Image
And what's wrong with being critical of your favorite team ? Prior to last year, I came to the conclusion that TLR would never lead this franchise to another title. I'm glad I was proven wrong. Some of you make it sound like its a bad thing...

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38623
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Post by sighyoung »

Centreville wrote:
sighyoung wrote:
doe_boy wrote:Frank reports:

The Faction flies another banner over Jupiter. This time congratulating TLR and Jocketty.

About time. =D>
That's nice, but I'll be happy when they're put in stocks for public ridicule.

Image
And what's wrong with being critical of your favorite team ? Prior to last year, I came to the conclusion that TLR would never lead this franchise to another title. I'm glad I was proven wrong. Some of you make it sound like its a bad thing...
Being critical is one thing; renting a plane to fly a banner over a stadium is rather silly.

In other words, I wasn't criticizing you. But if you wish to take offense, be my guest.

greenback44
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11665
Joined: June 26 06, 8:54 pm
Location: In a Small Town with Jack and Diane

Post by greenback44 »

Calling for the manager's and general manager's heads the year after the team made the NLCS is novel too.

That stadium is packed.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Post by planet planet »

Tyler Johnson in, 1 down, ground out to 2nd.

User avatar
doe_boy
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10738
Joined: April 25 06, 9:48 am
Location: Appleton, WI

Post by doe_boy »

Did anyone catch them mentioning Schumaker's sprained ankle? Guess he's 'day-to-day.' Tough, he was really making a case for himself.

User avatar
Centreville
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows
Posts: 1449
Joined: February 25 07, 7:26 pm
Location: VA

Post by Centreville »

greenback44 wrote:Calling for the manager's and general manager's heads the year after the team made the NLCS is novel too.

That stadium is packed.
Yeah, well, the team hadn't been to a WS in 14 years and hadn't won it in 19 yrs at the time. I think they had every right to do so..

Post Reply