Page 6 of 11

Posted: April 9 07, 1:22 pm
by haltz
I don't understand the Pirates lineup construction one bit.

Posted: April 9 07, 1:23 pm
by JackofDiamonds
83 pitches through 6? Looper's looking pretty solid. How has he been pitching?

Posted: April 9 07, 1:23 pm
by fanforever
haltz wrote:I don't understand the Pirates lineup construction one bit.
Ask any Dodger fan about Jim Tracy. Jim Tracy is over rated IMO

Posted: April 9 07, 1:25 pm
by Swatcat27
haltz wrote:I don't understand the Pirates lineup construction one bit.
Sanchez is their contact hitter, hits for good average...so they need him behind speed threats Duffy & Wilson...LaRoche is protection for Bay...and they leave their best hitter hanging dry, hitting at 5, unless thats his lucky number or something...I agree with you...bad lineup.

Posted: April 9 07, 1:25 pm
by fanforever
Almost hit him in the nuts....

Posted: April 9 07, 1:26 pm
by JackofDiamonds
Sounds like that one got away from him... a balk and a hit by pitch...

Posted: April 9 07, 1:27 pm
by fanforever
awesome job Braden

Awesome (For you)

Posted: April 9 07, 1:27 pm
by JackofDiamonds
No more "Another $99.99 to Cardinal Care"?

Posted: April 9 07, 1:27 pm
by G. Keenan
Who'd a thunk it?

Posted: April 9 07, 1:28 pm
by heyzeus
the old wholesaler! the pitcher's best friend! the old....cat o' nine tails! or something! the double play! ol' abner's done it again!