Say you're sorry

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
User avatar
Dillagii
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 7926
Joined: April 18 06, 2:37 pm

Post by Dillagii »

heyzeus wrote:I'm sorry I've been working or something for the past 3 days and haven't posted on GRB.
We are not sorry for that!

User avatar
Dillagii
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 7926
Joined: April 18 06, 2:37 pm

Post by Dillagii »

I am sorry I pissed off Elphie.

I promise I'll keep my sanity in this thread.

User avatar
vinsanity
Chili dog truther
Posts: 8836
Joined: July 3 06, 2:19 pm
Location: Indianapolis

Post by vinsanity »

I'm sorry I don't get to watch every cardinals game, even though I get FSMW and Cards games show up on my tv directory but when I turn it on it's blacked out and all it I see is poker.

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Post by Leroy »

Everybody needs a little time away
I heard her say
From each other

Even lovers need a holiday
Far away from each other

Hold me now
It's hard for me to say I'm sorry
I just want you to stay

After all that we've been through
I will make it up to you
I promise to

And after all that's been said and done
You're just a part of me I can't let go

Couldn't stand to be kept away
Just for a day
From your body
Wouldn't want to be swept away
Far away
From the one that I love

Hold me now
It is hard for me to say I'm sorry
I just want you to know
Hold me now
I really want to tell you I'm sorry
I could never let you go

After all that we've been through
I will make it up to you
I promise to

After all that's been said and done
You're just a part of me I can't let go

After all that we've been through
I will make it up to you
I promise to

Swatcat27
All-Star
Posts: 1830
Joined: July 25 06, 12:58 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Post by Swatcat27 »

sighyoung wrote:Sari.

Image
i'm so sari & i would hit it..3 times over.

M1IRONMIKE
Well hello, pilgrim
Posts: 4129
Joined: October 7 06, 7:23 am
Location: springfield illinois

Post by M1IRONMIKE »

i am beginning to be sorry that i am a cardinal fan..............




wow....i am really sorry i said that!

User avatar
doe_boy
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10738
Joined: April 25 06, 9:48 am
Location: Appleton, WI

Post by doe_boy »

I apologize profusely for not knowing what ++ meant. :oops:

Thanks to those who led me to the light on that.

User avatar
Elphie15
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4625
Joined: May 5 06, 11:07 pm
Location: St. Louis <3

Post by Elphie15 »

I'm sorry for bringing bad vibes to my three games at Busch thus far this year.

I will try my best to bring good ones to the game tonight.

/praying for personal safety if Cards lose 8-[

Brodie
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6190
Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
Location: Snow
Contact:

Post by Brodie »

Elphie15 wrote:I'm sorry for bringing bad vibes to my three games at Busch thus far this year.

I will try my best to bring good ones to the game tonight.

/praying for personal safety if Cards lose 8-[
Great another lose coming up

-Brodie

User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12866
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

Elphie15 wrote:I'm sorry for bringing bad vibes to my three games at Busch thus far this year.

I will try my best to bring good ones to the game tonight.

/praying for personal safety if Cards lose 8-[
You might want to keep a low profile for a while maybe use a different name if that happens.

Post Reply