Page 6 of 8

Re: Lindsey Vonn

Posted: February 24 10, 8:07 pm
by lukethedrifter
Leroy wrote:Why would he have to quit smoking?

smoking affects the ability of capillaries to ... something. HELP me docs.


Basically, smokers have impaired function of capillaries and if a reattached digit is to heal properly you have to have optimal function.

Re: Lindsey Vonn

Posted: February 24 10, 8:18 pm
by Leroy
lukethedrifter wrote:
Leroy wrote:Why would he have to quit smoking?

smoking affects the ability of capillaries to ... something. HELP me docs.


Basically, smokers have impaired function of capillaries and if a reattached digit is to heal properly you have to have optimal function.
Gotcha, thanks.

Re: Lindsey Vonn

Posted: February 24 10, 8:35 pm
by Hudler
stlouie_lipp wrote:she broke her [expletive] pinkie and couldn't get off the course in time? I've broke a finger and continued to play in games. Like I said, drama queen and phony baloney. She'll be on Leno in a big cast with some BS about pins being placed in her pinkie...mark my words.

Meanwhile, the lovely Julia deserves to be pissed.
Mancuso was already on the course when Vonn crashed. They apparently have a 1 minute interval between starts for the skiers.

Re: Lindsey Vonn

Posted: February 25 10, 12:38 am
by Hungary Jack
stlouie_lipp wrote:she broke her [expletive] pinkie and couldn't get off the course in time? I've broke a finger and continued to play in games. Like I said, drama queen and phony baloney. She'll be on Leno in a big cast with some BS about pins being placed in her pinkie...mark my words.

Meanwhile, the lovely Julia deserves to be pissed.
I broke a pinkie bone into two pieces and kept playing.

Man, I'm one tough sob.

Re: Lindsey Vonn

Posted: February 25 10, 7:07 am
by stlouie_lipp
Hungary Jack wrote:
stlouie_lipp wrote:she broke her [expletive] pinkie and couldn't get off the course in time? I've broke a finger and continued to play in games. Like I said, drama queen and phony baloney. She'll be on Leno in a big cast with some BS about pins being placed in her pinkie...mark my words.

Meanwhile, the lovely Julia deserves to be pissed.
I broke a pinkie bone into two pieces and kept playing.

Man, I'm one tough sob.
I know, I've seen your abs. :P

Re: Lindsey Vonn

Posted: February 25 10, 10:47 am
by phins
Okay, so maybe Vonn is a bit of a drama queen. I still think she's hotter than Mancuso, but neither is unattractive.

Re: Lindsey Vonn

Posted: February 25 10, 10:49 am
by JL21
phinstd wrote:Okay, so maybe Vonn is a bit of a drama queen. I still think she's hotter than Mancuso, but neither is unattractive.
It's ok. A week from now, after the stupid Olympics are over, nobody will know who these people are.

Re: Lindsey Vonn

Posted: February 25 10, 11:46 am
by phins
JL21 wrote:
phinstd wrote:Okay, so maybe Vonn is a bit of a drama queen. I still think she's hotter than Mancuso, but neither is unattractive.
It's ok. A week from now, after the stupid Olympics are over, nobody will know who these people are.
True. I still don't...she might have been sitting behind me at the Bears game last night for all I know (insanely hot blonde girl).

Re: Lindsey Vonn

Posted: February 25 10, 11:50 am
by taxman
Hudler wrote:
stlouie_lipp wrote:she broke her [expletive] pinkie and couldn't get off the course in time? I've broke a finger and continued to play in games. Like I said, drama queen and phony baloney. She'll be on Leno in a big cast with some BS about pins being placed in her pinkie...mark my words.

Meanwhile, the lovely Julia deserves to be pissed.
Mancuso was already on the course when Vonn crashed. They apparently have a 1 minute interval between starts for the skiers.
The 1 minute interval was because they were trying to cram in all the runs due to weather concerns.

Re: Lindsey Vonn

Posted: February 25 10, 11:52 am
by sighyoung
JL21 wrote:
phinstd wrote:Okay, so maybe Vonn is a bit of a drama queen. I still think she's hotter than Mancuso, but neither is unattractive.
It's ok. A week from now, after the stupid Olympics are over, nobody will know who these people are.
One can always star in "The Hottie and the Nottie 2". Plus, Brigitte Nielsen's getting too old to play the warden in women's prison movies on late-night cable.