Page 51 of 347

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: March 5 09, 9:29 am
by Jocephus
i guess RE5 has leaked and some people have it already...this guy is "hosting" it right now and is showing the cutscenes

http://www.justin.tv/swedishchopper2

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: March 5 09, 12:29 pm
by Michael

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: March 5 09, 12:34 pm
by TimeForGuinness
You need to play Valkyria Chronicles

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: March 5 09, 1:17 pm
by Jocephus
Michael wrote:Beatles edition of `Rock Band' video game planned

I'm all over this.
yeah, i can't decide between rock band or guitar hero...i really don't have the space for all these fake guitars and drum kits and microphones...thats why i think maybe just the guitar, ie guitar hero

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: March 5 09, 1:18 pm
by cardinalkarp
Jocephus, I don't think I've ever seen anyone go from not having any sort of gaming system to as addicted to xbox as you are. :P

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: March 5 09, 1:21 pm
by Jocephus
cardinalkarp wrote:Jocephus, I don't think I've ever seen anyone go from not having any sort of gaming system to as addicted to xbox as you are. :P
hah!...yeah...there are reason though...ive had a nintendo 64, and gamecube and i enjoyed them but, i also didn't have a steady, solid income coming in...

teh xbox rules, great games and graphics and i love the online modes/capability...

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: March 5 09, 1:23 pm
by cardinalkarp
ive had a nintendo 64, and gamecube and i enjoyed them
Ok, gaming system from the 21st century. :wink:

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: March 5 09, 1:27 pm
by Jocephus
cardinalkarp wrote:
ive had a nintendo 64, and gamecube and i enjoyed them
Ok, gaming system from the 21st century. :wink:
exactly!...and by the time i got those systems people had already moved onto the newer generations

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: March 5 09, 2:16 pm
by Pujols is a God
Michael wrote:
Pujols is a God wrote:Need some help, I bought Knights of the Old Republic to play on 360. I downloaded the update when i first put the game in. Then when it gets to the Lucas Arts screen it freezes. I thought it might be the game so I took it back and got another one and it freezes at the same point. Does anyone know how to fix this.

Sorry, I googled this but I didn't find anything.
I emailed xbox and they helped out, turns out I just needed to clear the cache on my hard drive. It works fine now.

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: March 5 09, 4:36 pm
by BenNX74205
Jocephus wrote:
Michael wrote:Beatles edition of `Rock Band' video game planned

I'm all over this.
yeah, i can't decide between rock band or guitar hero...i really don't have the space for all these fake guitars and drum kits and microphones...thats why i think maybe just the guitar, ie guitar hero
Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour instruments are completely cross-compatible, and should remain so going forward. So at this point, pick whichever hardware you prefer and buy the standalone discs for the other game.

Not sure why The Beatles: Rock Band qualifies for the "XBox Live Experience" thread when it is being released day and date for the Wii, PS3 and PS2 as well as the 360.

Whoops, almost forgot the Dreamcast 2 (9/9/09 BELIEVE).