IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
-
Freed Roger
- Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
- Posts: 26073
- Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
- Location: St. Louis
- Richie Allen
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 7458
- Joined: December 22 06, 1:06 am
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
The Ross Sisters (1944)
[/youtube]
Although I think the first minute is great, I know a lot of you won't. But keep watching anyway. You won't believe what you see.
[/youtube]
Although I think the first minute is great, I know a lot of you won't. But keep watching anyway. You won't believe what you see.
- sighyoung
- Mayor of GRB
- Posts: 38623
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
- Location: Louisville
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Richie Allen wrote:The Ross Sisters (1944)
[/youtube]
Although I think the first minute is great, I know a lot of you won't. But keep watching anyway. You won't believe what you see.
JERRY: Hey, guess what? Remember that woman you saw me with the other day? You know, she used to be an Olympic gymnast?
KRAMER: A gymnast!
JERRY: Yeah, she's Romanian, she won a silver at the '84 Olympics.
KRAMER: A gymnast, Jerry. Think of the flexibility. Mmm, that sex'll melt your face.
- sighyoung
- Mayor of GRB
- Posts: 38623
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
- Location: Louisville
- JackofDiamonds
- Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
- Posts: 15010
- Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
\sighyoung wrote:Richie Allen wrote:The Ross Sisters (1944)
[/youtube]
Although I think the first minute is great, I know a lot of you won't. But keep watching anyway. You won't believe what you see.JERRY: Hey, guess what? Remember that woman you saw me with the other day? You know, she used to be an Olympic gymnast?
KRAMER: A gymnast!
JERRY: Yeah, she's Romanian, she won a silver at the '84 Olympics.
KRAMER: A gymnast, Jerry. Think of the flexibility. Mmm, that sex'll melt your face.
Holy [expletive].
- Cronos
- In perpetuum
- Posts: 34778
- Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
- Location: St. Louis
- G. Keenan
- Sucking on the Rally Nipple
- Posts: 23718
- Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
- Location: Chicago
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
You can now read every issue of the glorious and defunct Weekly World News on Google.
http://books.google.com/books?id=2O0DAAAAMBAJ
http://books.google.com/books?id=2O0DAAAAMBAJ
- InvincibleCakeEater
- GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
- Posts: 28275
- Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
- Location: Raptured
- JackofDiamonds
- Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
- Posts: 15010
- Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm
- cards2468
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 14745
- Joined: October 28 06, 11:10 pm
- Location: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT
Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!
Awesome. Awesome to the max.JackofDiamonds wrote:




