Page 51 of 83

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 16

Posted: September 5 09, 8:59 pm
by The Third Man
16.jpg

Image

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 16

Posted: September 5 09, 9:19 pm
by cardsfansince82
GIS for 16 returned this pic so I dolled it up a bit.

Image

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 16

Posted: September 5 09, 9:21 pm
by cards2468
I searched for a picture of Ray Lankford, and I came across this picture
Image
I know we're not at 15 yet, but I had to post it before I forgot about it.

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 16

Posted: September 5 09, 9:35 pm
by PujolJunkie
This entire page should be archived.

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 16

Posted: September 5 09, 9:36 pm
by Cronos
PujolJunkie wrote:This entire thread should be archived.

Fixed.

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 45

Posted: September 5 09, 9:42 pm
by PujolJunkie
omaha_red wrote:i don't like this thread
omaha_red wrote:
haltz wrote:
Michael wrote:I remember Dill created one of these threads in 06. Soon afterwards the cards went on a losing streak and posters genuinely believed it was bad luck. There were major cries to lock it. People were actually worried a magic number thread on a mid-sized message board was impacting the outcome of cards games. Eventually the pressure on poor dill became so great he asked me to lock it.

It was a GRB low point.
that's hilarious
less than a week ago we weren't even in first place.. now we have a magic number thread.. also hilarious
Has Omaha been in this thread since then? Jim and he were just a LITTLE off in their assessments this time. ;)

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 16

Posted: September 6 09, 1:56 pm
by Cronos
Image

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 16

Posted: September 6 09, 1:58 pm
by InvincibleCakeEater
Image

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 16

Posted: September 6 09, 2:01 pm
by PujolJunkie
Amazing that the first #15 posted in this thread wasn't Jimmy. Never thought I'd see the day.

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 15

Posted: September 6 09, 2:02 pm
by Freed Roger
Image


[/youtube]
Image
Image

Image
Dick Sisler

Image

Image


Image
rip Darrell :(

Image
Image

Image

Image