Page 55 of 75

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 13 10, 8:28 am
by PujolJunkie
lukethedrifter wrote:
vinsanity wrote:
go birds wrote:
heyzeus wrote:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvTStABP ... r_embedded#!][/youtube]

loln hard irl

the commentary is priceless
I'd hit it.

I hope you mean Ichiro cuz the girl is 15.
She's actually 17.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd ... p&c_id=mlb

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 13 10, 8:47 am
by wart57
PujolJunkie wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
vinsanity wrote:
go birds wrote:
heyzeus wrote:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvTStABP ... r_embedded#!][/youtube]

loln hard irl

the commentary is priceless
I'd hit it.

I hope you mean Ichiro cuz the girl is 15.
She's actually 17.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd ... p&c_id=mlb
I thought he was talking about the chick who gave the girl the baseball and t-shirt...

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 13 10, 8:54 am
by vinsanity
PujolJunkie wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:
vinsanity wrote:I'd hit it.
I hope you mean Ichiro cuz the girl is 15.
She's actually 17.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd ... p&c_id=mlb
I was guessing. She looked 18-20. 17's legal here.

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 13 10, 11:50 am
by go birds
Image

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 13 10, 11:51 am
by go birds
The Rock photobomb

Image

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 13 10, 11:53 am
by go birds
I knew there was a connection, but i could never quite make it...

[/youtube]

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 13 10, 12:20 pm
by wart57
go birds wrote:The Rock photobomb

Image
Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 13 10, 8:08 pm
by sparks
wart57 wrote:
go birds wrote:The Rock photobomb

Image
Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?
the rock better watch out or she will hit him with her maraca

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 14 10, 8:46 am
by obucard
Image

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 14 10, 2:58 pm
by Jocephus
[/youtube]