Re: The Video Game Thread
Posted: March 15 09, 10:38 am
Just bought Assassin's Creed for PS3 on ebay for $18. Ive heard good things about that game. Whats the word?
Blitzer
Blitzer
A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
https://gatewayredbirds.org/forum/
Yeah, it's one of those games that is unabashedly repetitive in its gameplay, but when the repetitive gameplay is just plain fun, I don't care if it's repetitive.Jocephus wrote:i think assassins is great. i ddin't tire of it and its a pretty cool story
clevername wrote:awesome for like 3 or 4 hours then you realize you're just doing the exact same things over and over again. The combat was frustrating while the player control moving through the city running and jumping was just about flawless.
It was potentially a great game and a lot of people still thought it was great...but a lot also got frustrated with it. I'm hoping the sequel addresses the problems.
Michael wrote:clevername wrote:awesome for like 3 or 4 hours then you realize you're just doing the exact same things over and over again. The combat was frustrating while the player control moving through the city running and jumping was just about flawless.
It was potentially a great game and a lot of people still thought it was great...but a lot also got frustrated with it. I'm hoping the sequel addresses the problems.
This sums up my feelings. Really cool for about 3 hours then boredom sets in.
Nah, I used to be on Live but not anymore. I'm on 6-2 right now, probably should have it beat today.Jocephus wrote:are you on xbox live? if so we should playcardsfansince82 wrote:Resident Evil 5 is really good. This is the first RE game I've ever played. The controls can be a bit clunky, especially when your fighting in close quarters. And it's not a true FPS. It took awhile getting used to not being able to shoot on the run. That said, this might be the best looking game I've ever seen. The quality and level of detail is amazing, especially the cutscenes and the bosses. The pacing of the game is perfect as far as gaining new weapons and getting used to the controls, and the gameplay switches up quite often, keeping things from getting repetitive. I only rented it to play through the single player, but if the multiplayer/co-op stuff is any good this could be a great game, one that would definitely make for a good purchase.
yeah, im loving it...im through maybe 4-2 or so...very fun