Page 59 of 75

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 22 10, 6:41 am
by JackofDiamonds
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:Image

That's a phenomenal "Haters Gonna Hate" image.

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 22 10, 6:51 am
by The Third Man
Image

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 22 10, 11:46 am
by G. Keenan
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:Image

I want the backstory behind this photo. It looks like East Germany or something, which only makes it more awesome.

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 22 10, 3:21 pm
by JackofDiamonds
G. Keenan wrote:
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:Image

I want the backstory behind this photo. It looks like East Germany or something, which only makes it more awesome.
But the girl has what appears to be a north face jacket and a nike gym bag. Wherever it is, it is awesome.

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 22 10, 3:53 pm
by lukethedrifter
G. Keenan wrote:
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:Image

I want the backstory behind this photo. It looks like East Germany or something, which only makes it more awesome.
I believe that monkey roughed me up in Odessa when I couldn't make good on my pool debts.

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 22 10, 4:04 pm
by cards2468
can he be featured on our GRB t-shirts?

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 24 10, 1:07 pm
by Lesson
[/youtube]

A parody to the Old Spice guy(I think).

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 24 10, 2:41 pm
by JackofDiamonds
cardslesson101 wrote:
[/youtube]

A parody to the Old Spice guy(I think).

That was awful.

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 24 10, 3:42 pm
by Arthur Dent
REACQUAINT YOURSELF WITH THE PLEASURES OF A HAND-SHARPENED PENCIL. In New York's Hudson River Valley, craftsman David Rees still practices the age-old art of manual pencil sharpening. His artisanal service is perfect for artists, writers, and standardized test takers. Shipped with their shavings and a "certificate of sharpening," these extra-sharp pencils make wonderful gifts.

Traditionally people mail in their pencils to be sharpened; however David now offers a new service: He will provide the pencil.

Image Image

http://www.artisanalpencilsharpening.com/index.html

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: July 24 10, 10:32 pm
by Maclowery
When I was an architecture major, we often had to have very clear, visible, crisp thin linework in our drawings. I generally resharpened my Staedlers every, oh, two minutes?

Anyway, wow, 12.50. Awesome.