Page 60 of 73

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Posted: February 2 14, 7:31 pm
by lukethedrifter
doh!

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Posted: February 2 14, 7:34 pm
by obucard
obucard wrote:Broncos currently outscored 146-30 when wearing orange in the Super Bowl.
Make that 153-30.

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Posted: February 2 14, 7:36 pm
by Freed Roger
[expletive] YOU ATT!

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Posted: February 2 14, 7:43 pm
by Radbird
Biggest blowout was 49ers 55, Broncos 10, right?

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Posted: February 2 14, 7:46 pm
by Freed Roger
Lots of errors so hard to harp on one, but Denver really should have kicked that Fg in first half when it was 4th and 2

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Posted: February 2 14, 7:49 pm
by lukethedrifter
Freed Roger wrote:[expletive] YOU ATT!
I told you to get an antenna.

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Posted: February 2 14, 7:56 pm
by Freed Roger
lukethedrifter wrote:
Freed Roger wrote:[expletive] YOU ATT!
I told you to get an antenna.
I know I know. I'd love to cut the cord. and [expletive] ATT. its a mix of not having time to do it right now -especially since if I do it, I'm responsible for every kink we have to work out in the process. My family can't be deprived of crappy TV!

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Posted: February 2 14, 7:57 pm
by Joe Shlabotnik
Radbird wrote:Worst first half ever?
Don't forget the 35 Washington put on the Broncos in the 2nd quarter in 1988. Of course the Broncos managed 10 in the first so you may be right. These Broncos from the get go apparently had someplace else to be.

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Posted: February 2 14, 7:59 pm
by Radbird
Unless you're a Seahawks fan, this is about as much fun to watch as the '04 WS.

Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread

Posted: February 2 14, 8:01 pm
by Freed Roger
IMO-Some of those worst halves or games weren't bad at all, but a case of one team being excellent - I think we had that with Joe Montana 49ers over SD and Denver. Maybe that Washington team in 88. 84 Raiders

I am not so sure this game is a case of excellence but complete Denver meltdown- not to diss Seattle too much though.