2007 NHL Playoff Thread

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
ThreeAces
Veteran Player
Posts: 851
Joined: April 30 06, 6:57 pm

Post by ThreeAces »

stlmark wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:
ThreeAces wrote:Stu Barnes scores on the powerplay to give the Stars a 1-0 lead.
Beat me to it.

Nice little tip shot from the point. Mike Modano still has a lot of game left even in his later years.
Maybe another 4 OT game! :-k
There's no way I'd be able to make it through another 4 OT game.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

ThreeAces wrote:
stlmark wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:
ThreeAces wrote:Stu Barnes scores on the powerplay to give the Stars a 1-0 lead.
Beat me to it.

Nice little tip shot from the point. Mike Modano still has a lot of game left even in his later years.
Maybe another 4 OT game! :-k
There's no way I'd be able to make it through another 4 OT game.
DId you watch all 4 OT's ThreeAces?

ThreeAces
Veteran Player
Posts: 851
Joined: April 30 06, 6:57 pm

Post by ThreeAces »

stlmark wrote:
ThreeAces wrote:
stlmark wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:
ThreeAces wrote:Stu Barnes scores on the powerplay to give the Stars a 1-0 lead.
Beat me to it.

Nice little tip shot from the point. Mike Modano still has a lot of game left even in his later years.
Maybe another 4 OT game! :-k
There's no way I'd be able to make it through another 4 OT game.
DId you watch all 4 OT's ThreeAces?
Most of it, I was about half asleep when Vancouver won it. I heard the game winning goal but was too tired to open my eyes.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

ThreeAces wrote:
stlmark wrote:
ThreeAces wrote:
stlmark wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:
ThreeAces wrote:Stu Barnes scores on the powerplay to give the Stars a 1-0 lead.
Beat me to it.

Nice little tip shot from the point. Mike Modano still has a lot of game left even in his later years.
Maybe another 4 OT game! :-k
There's no way I'd be able to make it through another 4 OT game.
DId you watch all 4 OT's ThreeAces?

Most of it, I was about half asleep when Vancouver won it. I heard the game winning goal but was too tired to open my eyes.
Yea, I barely made it too. I said to myself, if there's a 5th OT, I'm going to bed.
Last edited by stlmark on April 15 07, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ThreeAces
Veteran Player
Posts: 851
Joined: April 30 06, 6:57 pm

Post by ThreeAces »

And off to OT they go.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

ThreeAces wrote:And off to OT they go.
LOL, I wish I was home to watch it.

Did anaheim end up winning?

ThreeAces
Veteran Player
Posts: 851
Joined: April 30 06, 6:57 pm

Post by ThreeAces »

stlmark wrote:
ThreeAces wrote:And off to OT they go.
LOL, I wish I was home to watch it.

Did anaheim end up winning?
Yep, they won 2-1.

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

Canucks get them this time, and in only one OT. Taylor Pyatt scores his first postseason career goal on a slapshop one-timer.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

cabby7588 wrote:Canucks get them this time, and in only one OT. Taylor Pyatt scores his first postseason career goal on a slapshop one-timer.
Wow, that was a quick one. I guess they said the hell with all the OT periods, let's get it done early.

So now it's 2-1 Vancouver

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

The Rangers hammer the Thrashers 7-0. Wow. What the hell is happening to the Thrashers. Series 3-0 for the Rangers

Ottawa beats the Pens 2-1 and take a 3-1 lead in the series.

Canucks beat the Stars 2-1 and lead 3-1 in the series

Detroit and Calgary scoreless late in the 1st.

Ducks and Wild tied at 1 after 2 periods. If the Ducks win, they move on.

Post Reply