4-27 Post Game Thread

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Post Reply
User avatar
Elphie15
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4625
Joined: May 5 06, 11:07 pm
Location: St. Louis <3

Post by Elphie15 »

haltz wrote:
Elphie15 wrote:TLR is CHEWING OUT Bernie at the moment.
What about?

Some idiot somewhere has blacked out the postgame up here.
Apparently, Miklasz wrote a column about the Cubs that supposedly took "cheap shots" at them... Bernie asked a question, and TLR confronted him about it... argument ensues. Tony left the podium to go up to him and everything.

I think that's how it went down. I'm sure I'm not 100% correct, though. Can anyone verify?

That rocked! I'm dissappointed chairs weren't thrown! :lol:

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

Not a great thing when your job is talking to the Cards manager, and he won't talk to you!!!


PS-Being naked is now 0-2

User avatar
fulldeck
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3239
Joined: April 21 06, 7:31 am
Contact:

Post by fulldeck »

Didn't Goold write the Cubs thing?

User avatar
stretch
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3966
Joined: May 8 06, 8:26 pm
Location: Joplin, MO

Post by stretch »

fulldeck wrote:Didn't Goold write the Cubs thing?
Yes.

He was trying to be Joe Posnanski and failed.

User avatar
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665
Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.

Post by GeddyWrox »

Elphie15 wrote:On the bright side... TFG and I are still naked. And we have agreed to remain that way until the Cards win again.
:shock: What is your work schedule this weekend??? I am THERE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007
Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm

Post by TimeForGuinness »

Elphie15 wrote:
haltz wrote:
Elphie15 wrote:TLR is CHEWING OUT Bernie at the moment.
What about?

Some idiot somewhere has blacked out the postgame up here.
Apparently, Miklasz wrote a column about the Cubs that supposedly took "cheap shots" at them... Bernie asked a question, and TLR confronted him about it... argument ensues. Tony left the podium to go up to him and everything.

I think that's how it went down. I'm sure I'm not 100% correct, though. Can anyone verify?

That rocked! I'm dissappointed chairs weren't thrown! :lol:
I'm surprised Bernie didn't roll after TLR like the boulder rolled after Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark

Faceman
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4800
Joined: May 23 06, 11:56 am
Location: Memphis, TN

Post by Faceman »

man when bernie stood up I thought he was gonna eat TLR :shock:

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 20007
Joined: April 18 06, 7:38 pm

Post by TimeForGuinness »

I love Don Tony.

User avatar
Elphie15
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4625
Joined: May 5 06, 11:07 pm
Location: St. Louis <3

Post by Elphie15 »

TimeForGuinness wrote:I'm surprised Bernie didn't roll after TLR like the boulder rolled after Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark
I have died laughing.

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Post by clevername »

somebody's got to upload this to youtube or something. I wanna see.

Post Reply