5-02-07 Game Thread: Cardinals at Brewers @ 12.05pm CDT

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Locked
User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Post by haltz »

I thought Reyes had a decent outing. What, three of those runs should have never crossed the plate if I'm thinking about it right.

There we go Albert.

Magneto
Veteran Player
Posts: 984
Joined: April 20 06, 5:39 pm

Post by Magneto »

haltz wrote:I thought Reyes had a decent outing. What, three of those runs should have never crossed the plate if I'm thinking about it right.

There we go Albert.
I think Reyes ran into some really bad luck, but the walks...the walks...

User avatar
Molly
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4767
Joined: May 10 06, 9:57 am
Location: 6.6 miles from Busch III

Post by Molly »

I'm done. Game off, back to tunes.

User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Post by haltz »

Yeah, I didn't watch the whole game. I'm happier about 7 K's than I am concerned about 4 BB's, if that makes sense. It's bothersome though, you're right.

Hopefully Spiezio clutches one outta here.

User avatar
businessmansspecial
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4284
Joined: May 6 06, 6:22 pm

Post by businessmansspecial »

HIT THE BALL!!

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Post by Cronos »

When our offense gets men on base = time to go get a sandwich, ain't nothing gonna happen.

Bennett almost had the slam there but of course it falls short and is caught on the warning trakc.
Last edited by Cronos on May 2 07, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
businessmansspecial
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4284
Joined: May 6 06, 6:22 pm

Post by businessmansspecial »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Magneto
Veteran Player
Posts: 984
Joined: April 20 06, 5:39 pm

Post by Magneto »

haltz wrote:Yeah, I didn't watch the whole game. I'm happier about 7 K's than I am concerned about 4 BB's, if that makes sense. It's bothersome though, you're right.

Hopefully Spiezio clutches one outta here.
He was throwing hard too. Reyes now has 22 Ks in 27 innings.

Magneto
Veteran Player
Posts: 984
Joined: April 20 06, 5:39 pm

Post by Magneto »

DAMNIT

User avatar
omaha_red
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 12963
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: toning it done

Post by omaha_red »

i don't even enjoy watching the games anymore..
it isn't fun at all..

Locked