Page 7 of 32

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: June 2 09, 11:47 am
by haltz
None of those images are showing up, TG. I thought you were just posting Corvettes over and over at first.

Can anyone tell me what standard labor is on a clutch replacement?

edit - I GIS'd that VW. That does look slick. From the front is looks like a sedan and from the back it looks like a little hatchback. How big is it?

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: June 2 09, 11:51 am
by wart57
lukethedrifter wrote:^for eons I have wondered if wart had craps or cramps that felt like chihuahuas devouring his leg.
Both.....at the same sime, it was nearly impossible to stay on the throne....

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: June 2 09, 11:54 am
by ThatGuy
haltz wrote:None of those images are showing up, TG. I thought you were just posting Corvettes over and over at first.
My bad. I saved them to Photobucket, so you should be able to see the pictures now.
edit - I GIS'd that VW. That does look slick. From the front is looks like a sedan and from the back it looks like a little hatchback. How big is it?
I'd say it's a bit longer than a VW GTI.

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: June 2 09, 11:57 am
by ghostrunner
ThatGuy wrote:I'm a fan of the new VW Scirocco. I doubt it'll ever come to the US, but I guess you never know.

Image
Hey, I've been there.

It's Lisbon, I think.

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: June 2 09, 12:00 pm
by wart57
Image
Image

As far as new ones....
I am likeing the new update to the Mazda 3....

Image

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: June 2 09, 12:09 pm
by haltz
This has always been one of my favorites. I think the scoop on the roof is hilarious and awesome.
[SHOW]
Image
Image

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: June 2 09, 1:03 pm
by maddash
ThatGuy wrote:I'm a fan of the new VW Scirocco. I doubt it'll ever come to the US, but I guess you never know.

Image
I have one of those cars. It's called a Volvo C30. ;)

Actually the Scirocco sounds pretty sweet.

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: June 3 09, 11:52 am
by TabascoElvis
Oh My

Lexus LF-A Roadster concept

Image
F isn’t just a letter, it’s a statement. And the LF-A Roadster is Lexus’ boldest statement yet. Based on the LF-A coupe, the’ve removed the top to create a high-performance roadster. Its low-profile, sleek, aerodynamic shape is fashioned from lightweight carbon fiber and aluminum and features a speed adaptive rear wing. And like the coupe, the LF-A Roadster is powered by a high-revving V10 engine capable of over 500 horsepower, which can reach an astonishing top track speed of over 200 mph on the track.
LINK

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: June 30 09, 5:32 pm
by thrill
[/youtube]


/jaw drop

Re: Let's Talk about sweet cars

Posted: June 30 09, 9:05 pm
by cards2468
ThatGuy wrote:I'm a fan of the new VW Scirocco. I doubt it'll ever come to the US, but I guess you never know.

Image
Word is they want to bring it over to replace the Golf. They were going to bring it over sooner, but the VW dealers were pissed that it'll hinder their Golf sales.