Page 7 of 22

Re: St. Louis Cardinals 2011 World Series Champions

Posted: October 29 11, 9:55 am
by ThatGuy
Nick Punto wrote:If this team was supposed to win this thing, we were going to win it in a Game 7. Right? I mean, there was no other way. The story was written.
Where was it written, Nick?

Re: St. Louis Cardinals 2011 World Series Champions

Posted: October 29 11, 9:59 am
by Radbird
Cronos wrote:
Radbird wrote:Image
That's an incredible picture. Did you make that, Rad?
Nope. Found it on Facebook.

Re: St. Louis Cardinals 2011 World Series Champions

Posted: October 29 11, 10:01 am
by Lesson
ThatGuy wrote:
Nick Punto wrote:If this team was supposed to win this thing, we were going to win it in a Game 7. Right? I mean, there was no other way. The story was written.
Where was it written, Nick?
IN THE STARS.

Re: St. Louis Cardinals 2011 World Series Champions

Posted: October 29 11, 10:03 am
by Radbird
Image

Re: St. Louis Cardinals 2011 World Series Champions

Posted: October 29 11, 10:09 am
by clevername
Radbird wrote:
Cronos wrote:
Radbird wrote:Image
That's an incredible picture. Did you make that, Rad?
Nope. Found it on Facebook.
man, I love that pic. Now my desktop.

Re: St. Louis Cardinals 2011 World Series Champions

Posted: October 29 11, 10:12 am
by Radbird
Image

Re: St. Louis Cardinals 2011 World Series Champions

Posted: October 29 11, 10:20 am
by Numbers
Yep. That happened. :)

Re: St. Louis Cardinals 2011 World Series Champions

Posted: October 29 11, 10:20 am
by AdmiralKird
Lesson wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
Nick Punto wrote:If this team was supposed to win this thing, we were going to win it in a Game 7. Right? I mean, there was no other way. The story was written.
Where was it written, Nick?
IN THE STARS.
I'd just like to state the nearest star other than the sun, is 4.2 light years away, and a light year is a bit under 6 trillion miles, so you're looking at roughly 25 trillion miles away minimum, not "a million miles away."

Therefore I conclude this assessment is false.
[SHOW]
OMG WE WON THE WORLD SERIES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: St. Louis Cardinals 2011 World Series Champions

Posted: October 29 11, 10:23 am
by Numbers
BigDCardlvr wrote:
12come12 wrote:Heck of a way to break the odd decade curse. :) Seriously, the first day of preseason we lost our ace, and somehow we finish the last day of the season the only team still standing. Incredible!
I'm worried about your new moniker. You were five years off on your old one. I think to be safe you should be 08come12. ;)

lol, I''m taking the responsability on my shoulder. :)

Re: St. Louis Cardinals 2011 World Series Champions

Posted: October 29 11, 10:55 am
by fanforever