Page 62 of 67
Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season
Posted: May 5 17, 11:30 pm
by albertmvpujols
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:playoff hockey is so awesome.
Absolutely. The Ducks just came back from a 3-0 deficit with 3 goals in the final 3:15. Hockey is crazy.
Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season
Posted: May 7 17, 2:03 pm
by Secret Weapon
Good first period, please keep it up
Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season
Posted: May 7 17, 2:12 pm
by TGantz
Blues dominating so far
Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season
Posted: May 7 17, 2:19 pm
by lukethedrifter
TGantz wrote:Blues dominating so far
way to go
Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season
Posted: May 7 17, 2:57 pm
by Secret Weapon
Except for poor positioning to lead to a bad goal, good game for the Blues today. Their offense isn't great but I kind of like the strategy of just throwing everything on net and trying to put in a rebound, that seems to be the only we can score.
I have a feeling this last period will all come down to something I like to refer to as puck luck.
Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season
Posted: May 7 17, 2:59 pm
by Secret Weapon
BTW I really hate these announcers
Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season
Posted: May 7 17, 3:19 pm
by Secret Weapon
what the hell parayko?
Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season
Posted: May 7 17, 3:48 pm
by Secret Weapon
Pulling the goalie seemed dumb considering how bad our PP has been
If anything I would have put another goalie on the ice and taken away a position player
Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season
Posted: May 7 17, 3:52 pm
by lukethedrifter
Bouwmeester skating in syrup
Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season
Posted: May 7 17, 5:59 pm
by TGantz
Bouw actually had a really good game. Petro was gassed all game. A lot of good effort out there, but we weren't even supposed to be there so I'm not going to lose any sleep. I think we'll be better next year. Young guys a year older, fabbri back, maybe a FA signing or two.
Btw, I love brodziak. Is there a better value in the league? Lot of intangible things, but so valuable on pk.