Jocephus wrote:
i'll check to see if the demo is still there...it does look good and it is only 30$, but i dunno...'cause i have a hunch im gonna get the ghostbusters game and the batman game (assuming they get good reviews, etc)...
Don't pay $30 for Bioshock. That games been on my radar as well and it can be had for around $15, if you don't mind used games.
What's the deal with Fallout 3? I see it listed as an RPG, but every impression I got was that it's a shooter.
Jocephus wrote:
i'll check to see if the demo is still there...it does look good and it is only 30$, but i dunno...'cause i have a hunch im gonna get the ghostbusters game and the batman game (assuming they get good reviews, etc)...
Don't pay $30 for Bioshock. That games been on my radar as well and it can be had for around $15, if you don't mind used games.
What's the deal with Fallout 3? I see it listed as an RPG, but every impression I got was that it's a shooter.
It's like Oblivion, but with better leveling and a more original story. The combat is much better as well.
Jocephus wrote:
i'll check to see if the demo is still there...it does look good and it is only 30$, but i dunno...'cause i have a hunch im gonna get the ghostbusters game and the batman game (assuming they get good reviews, etc)...
Don't pay $30 for Bioshock. That games been on my radar as well and it can be had for around $15, if you don't mind used games.
What's the deal with Fallout 3? I see it listed as an RPG, but every impression I got was that it's a shooter.
It's like Oblivion, but with better leveling and a more original story. The combat is much better as well.
Thanks. I'll probably wait for the first price drop to pick it up. The review I just read said it's a very long game.
What'd you make of Splinter Cell:DA? I tried like hell to convince myself it was great but it fell short of the franchise standard, IMO. The JBA HQ missions were just awful. Ripping guys through ice was fun, though.
played the bioshock demo last night...i really like the atmosphere and look of teh game (underwater, that '50's era vibe) and it was fun, but i really can't justify getting another game just 'cause it's cheap when i already have 9
Jocephus wrote:
i'll check to see if the demo is still there...it does look good and it is only 30$, but i dunno...'cause i have a hunch im gonna get the ghostbusters game and the batman game (assuming they get good reviews, etc)...
Don't pay $30 for Bioshock. That games been on my radar as well and it can be had for around $15, if you don't mind used games.
What's the deal with Fallout 3? I see it listed as an RPG, but every impression I got was that it's a shooter.
It's like Oblivion, but with better leveling and a more original story. The combat is much better as well.
Thanks. I'll probably wait for the first price drop to pick it up. The review I just read said it's a very long game.
What'd you make of Splinter Cell:DA? I tried like hell to convince myself it was great but it fell short of the franchise standard, IMO. The JBA HQ missions were just awful. Ripping guys through ice was fun, though.
I liked it, but I think the style of play has lost the novelty by now. It seems like the new one has been talked about forever, and it was supposed to shake things up a bit.
Jocephus wrote:played the bioshock demo last night...i really like the atmosphere and look of teh game (underwater, that '50's era vibe) and it was fun, but i really can't justify getting another game just 'cause it's cheap when i already have 9
BioShock had a great story and atmosphere but the gameplay was underwhelming.