MrCrowesGarden wrote:MLB 2k9: This is Why You Suck (NSFW Language)
[/youtube]
Doesn't stuff like this happen with every game to some extent? I was playing Fallout a few weeks ago, and this mutant just became stuck somehow. Nothing to do with the design or terrain. Just stuck. I casually shot him about 20 times with a weak pistol while he threatened and taunted me as if he was ready to bust loose. As I recall there's also an NPC in the first town you go to who sometimes just walks off a balcony, making the main side-mission with him impossible.
Fielding stuff happens too much in 2k9, but anybody can make a video everytime something weird happens. Personally I've never seen anything that bad while playing it. I'll probably wait to see what they do next year before I give up on it. They had a short development period and had to start over from scratch on several things.
Michael wrote:Ghost, all games have bugs, but I read with 2K9 they are too numerous and critical.
This one is my fav (NSFW language).
[/youtube]
I agree there's too many, but the worst ones only show up for me online. When I play the computer, the only issue I'd say is major is the AI aggressiveness, and sometimes the fielding.
Michael loaned me his copy of Fable 2 and I'm absolutely in love with this game. I've almost always played shooters exclusively, but whatever genre this falls into (RPG?)...such a nice change of pace. It's just so wide open and open to different approaches.
I have Fable 2, but it's on the backburner right now and at the rate I'm able to play it will stay there a while. I get in phases where I don't feel like playing anything for weeks at a time.
2k9 patch is out by the way. Reports are good, so far.
Finally got around to playing Saints Row 2. At first I thought it was a worse looking blatant ripoff of GTA IV. Then I realized that it was actually a lot more fun to play than GTA.
I may rent Godfather 2 next week (if it even comes out), but other than that I think I've satisfied my gaming fix for quite awhile. Plus baseball is getting started.