Page 651 of 704

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Posted: October 30 08, 9:37 pm
by GatewaySnayke
Oh man...a fight is about to break out on my Facebook. And me debating these clowns is going to be like Texas versus Furman.

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Posted: October 30 08, 9:40 pm
by PujolJunkie
pop_haines wrote:
PujolJunkie wrote: As does the FOX poll of National +3.
I think almost everyone finally realizes that FOX
isn't an actual news organization, though.
Despite what Silver says, their finger is kind of on the weight. They have it +3, but they round it down to +3 when the actual result is 3.68. Which would be Obama +4. Not much more reasonable, but just a point off the bare minimum.

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Posted: October 30 08, 9:45 pm
by PujolJunkie
I know I'm not anybody important, but I am going to give you guys something to watch for on Nov 4th. Watch the state of Georgia. The African American turnout is over 1/3rd of the early voting already and they're turning out HUGE. I think it's going to flip and I've been hearing that a lot from other people, too. So keep your eye on Georgia. If it flips, there's seriously no way McCain can win, even with Pennsylvania.

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Posted: October 30 08, 9:46 pm
by Freed Roger
I'm watching Fox and am finding this chick below on the right completely not-attractive because of the political stuff she's spewing.

Image
Megyn Kelly

arrrgh!!! Now I know this election needs to be over. :obucardheadbang:

Edit: GIS found this picture of her chummin with Rove... OK now I don't feel so bad about not fancying her. whew.
Image

...sorry to disrupt your polling info PJ. carry on.

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Posted: October 30 08, 9:50 pm
by PujolJunkie
Freed Roger wrote:I'm watching Fox and am finding this chick below on the right completely not-attractive because of the political stuff she's spewing.

Image
Megyn Kelly

arrrgh. Now I know this election needs to be over.
Don't worry. Plenty of gorgeous women to love who are extremely smart.

Contessa Brewer

Image

Soledad O'Brien

Image

Campbell Brown

Image

Polling info < hot news women. Any day of the week. I'm a stat nerd, but not that big of a stat nerd.

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Posted: October 30 08, 9:52 pm
by GatewaySnayke
I want to shove something in Andrea Tantaros' mouth anytime she starts talking politics.

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Posted: October 30 08, 9:53 pm
by ghostrunner
Freed Roger wrote:I'm watching Fox and am finding this chick below on the right completely not-attractive because of the political stuff she's spewing.

Image
Megyn Kelly
That would have to be some awfully bad spewing.

I saw her one night and she was raking Tucker Bounds from McCain's campaign over the coals pretty good.

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Posted: October 30 08, 10:01 pm
by PujolJunkie
ghostrunner wrote:
Freed Roger wrote:I'm watching Fox and am finding this chick below on the right completely not-attractive because of the political stuff she's spewing.

Image
Megyn Kelly
That would have to be some awfully bad spewing.

I saw her one night and she was raking Tucker Bounds from McCain's campaign over the coals pretty good.
Yeah. That was definitely the high point of her career. Otherwise, she's pretty much typical FOX mindfreak.

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Posted: October 30 08, 10:07 pm
by Hudler
A woman isn't hot because she says something political you don't agree with? When I see a hot woman talking all I hear is "blah,blah,blah".

Re: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Posted: October 30 08, 10:08 pm
by Freed Roger
ghostrunner wrote:
Freed Roger wrote:I'm watching Fox and am finding this chick below on the right completely not-attractive because of the political stuff she's spewing.

Image
Megyn Kelly
That would have to be some awfully bad spewing.

I saw her one night and she was raking Tucker Bounds from McCain's campaign over the coals pretty good.

I'm ok with my babe-dar being off. - I have a weird personal theory that our lies and hatred eventually show up on our face. One day she'll wake up looking like Ann Coulter.

ok,my weekends started. I'm semi-drunk posting. not that I'm lowering the thread quality much :wink: