The Video Game Thread

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: The Video Game Thread

Post by Jocephus »

im definitely considering picking up fallout 3

MrSaigon

Re: The Video Game Thread

Post by MrSaigon »

Jocephus wrote:im definitely considering picking up fallout 3
Throw Close Range in your cart too. (NSFW)
[/youtube]

If you have a few minutes go here and try the demo. It's hilarious.
Last edited by MrSaigon on April 14 09, 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators
Posts: 11413
Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy

Re: The Video Game Thread

Post by Tambourine Man »

We need to get a group together for horde on GOW2. I still need that acheivement, JoceVENTURA!

User avatar
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370
Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:

Re: The Video Game Thread

Post by PujolJunkie »

Tambourine Man wrote:We need to get a group together for horde on GOW2. I still need that acheivement, JoceVENTURA!
I'd be up for it. I'm not great at GOW2, but I seem to be pretty good at Horde. I played all day with my cousin this weekend and we got to like level 10 before we had to leave. We were handling 10 pretty easily.

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: The Video Game Thread

Post by clevername »

I'd like to join in, but won't have my rig working for the next week or two as I'm changing out projectors.

It's been a while since I played GOW 2.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: The Video Game Thread

Post by Jocephus »

how many people can play horde?

User avatar
Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators
Posts: 11413
Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy

Re: The Video Game Thread

Post by Tambourine Man »

Jocephus wrote:how many people can play horde?
5

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: The Video Game Thread

Post by cardsfansince82 »

I tried to play Fallout 3 and just couldn't get into it. Mostly because I realized it was going to take 100 hours or more to get through and I didn't really have the time for that (especially since the gameplay wasn't all that engaging).

User avatar
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370
Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:

Re: The Video Game Thread

Post by PujolJunkie »

Tambourine Man wrote:
PujolJunkie wrote:
Tambourine Man wrote:We need to get a group together for horde on GOW2. I still need that acheivement, JoceVENTURA!
I'd be up for it. I'm not great at GOW2, but I seem to be pretty good at Horde. I played all day with my cousin this weekend and we got to like level 10 before we had to leave. We were handling 10 pretty easily.
I pretty much suck but don't make too big a fool of myself. Michael and I hit around level 26ish before my connection dropped and screwed everything up. A group of 4 or 5 would be ideal, and I'm up for it anytime. GT: Tambourineman76

Did you hear back from GameStop at all?
I spend about 90% of my XBOX time sitting on L4D absolutely tearing people apart, so I'm probably a little rusty at full group play but after I get going, I'll be fine. I'll add you on my FL and you guys can either just invite me to a group or whatever if you decide to play or post here.

I actually did call to follow up on putting in an application and they said that they plan on doing some hiring here in the next month or so and my application is on file. I'm in there a lot, even when it's not to buy something, so they know my face. Hopefully they give me a call for at least an interview.

User avatar
Blitzer
All-Star
Posts: 1847
Joined: May 4 06, 1:16 am
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Contact:

Re: The Video Game Thread

Post by Blitzer »

Just finished Assassin's Creed. You guys were right. It was alot of the same thing over and over again. I still had alot of fun playing it and will definitely get the sequel, but the ending... WTF?

Post Reply