Page 68 of 74

Re: GDT 7/29/09-Dodgers(Kershaw) at Cardinals (Piñeiro) 7:15

Posted: July 29 09, 11:45 pm
by PujolJunkie
And as if this team wasn't already [expletive] amazing, Olivia Newton-John's "Physical" is playing in the clubhouse.

Re: GDT 7/29/09-Dodgers(Kershaw) at Cardinals (Piñeiro) 7:15

Posted: July 29 09, 11:47 pm
by Cronos
PujolJunkie wrote:And as if this team wasn't already [expletive] amazing, Olivia Newton-John's "Physical" is playing in the clubhouse.
Amazing.

Re: GDT 7/29/09-Dodgers(Kershaw) at Cardinals (Piñeiro) 7:15

Posted: July 29 09, 11:50 pm
by InvincibleCakeEater
That was an awesome game.

Re: GDT 7/29/09-Dodgers(Kershaw) at Cardinals (Piñeiro) 7:15

Posted: July 29 09, 11:53 pm
by redbirdjazzz
Rick Horton wrote:Colby's bat died a hero.
:D

Re: GDT 7/29/09-Dodgers(Kershaw) at Cardinals (Piñeiro) 7:15

Posted: July 29 09, 11:54 pm
by cardsfansince82
st.lewis11 wrote:
st.lewis11 wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:We just have to be careful not to abuse his powers.
Would asking him to keep his computer turned on to GRB, when he leaves it during games, be abuse?
Bumped this question
Yes. We can only turn to Gorf when we really need one. Otherwise people will figure out something screwy is going on when we go undefeated the rest of the way and he will need a popemobile. I don't think we have that in the budget.

Re: GDT 7/29/09-Dodgers(Kershaw) at Cardinals (Piñeiro) 7:15

Posted: July 29 09, 11:54 pm
by Cronos
Page 5:
Cronos69 wrote:I'm predicting Pujols wakes up tonight.
Toot.

\:D/

Re: GDT 7/29/09-Dodgers(Kershaw) at Cardinals (Piñeiro) 7:15

Posted: July 29 09, 11:56 pm
by InvincibleCakeEater
Cronos69 wrote:Page 5:
Cronos69 wrote:I'm predicting Pujols wakes up tonight.
Toot.

\:D/
I'm predicting the sun will rise tomorrow.


Remember this post.

Re: GDT 7/29/09-Dodgers(Kershaw) at Cardinals (Piñeiro) 7:15

Posted: July 29 09, 11:58 pm
by ghostrunner
Gorfenstien wrote:
Tambourine Man wrote:Uh, where's Gorf?
Sorry, I had to go play softball and drink beer. Got home just in time to see Pujols drive in the winning run.
I don't think you understand how this works. :)

Re: GDT 7/29/09-Dodgers(Kershaw) at Cardinals (Piñeiro) 7:15

Posted: July 29 09, 11:58 pm
by Cronos
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:Page 5:
Cronos69 wrote:I'm predicting Pujols wakes up tonight.
Toot.

\:D/
I'm predicting the sun will rise tomorrow.


Remember this post.
Go back to your flashcat.

Re: GDT 7/29/09-Dodgers(Kershaw) at Cardinals (Piñeiro) 7:15

Posted: July 30 09, 12:02 am
by GOOCH
THE GAME GRAPH:

Image

Also from the post game: we were 0-43 trailing after the 8th inning...until tonight. D.GOOCH