Page 8 of 58
Posted: January 14 07, 1:32 am
by vh2k6
JohnnyJay wrote:If that is where music is headed, then I may need therapy!

I dunno, I have good taste (according to at least one person (me)), and I enjoyed it.
It's better than stuff like My Chemical Romance or similar bands.
Posted: January 14 07, 1:57 am
by JohnnyJay
Well, I don't know the specifics of the "song". Is that old audio playing above background music? Is this the 80's again? OK songs with terrible videos that are considered great? I could mix that on my computer. That's not music.
Posted: January 15 07, 11:30 am
by businessmansspecial
Here's a killer whale talking to a dog on a boat. Ellen had this on her show today. I was cracking up. I'm just glad he didn't eat the dog.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mNUlpDLuYUI
Posted: January 15 07, 11:21 pm
by Jocephus
Posted: January 16 07, 7:03 pm
by Brodie
-Brodie :thumbup:
Posted: January 16 07, 7:07 pm
by Radbird
Posted: January 16 07, 10:17 pm
by docellis
Sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that Eddie Murphy and very good friend Johnny Gill had some fun in Vegas this past weekend.
The Dreamgirls star was trying to keep his fun on the downlow.
Murphy arrived - wearing a hoodie and sunglasses - with Gill at Moon nightclub at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas on Saturday night.
They had a couple of bottles of Ketel One and Dom Rose at their table.
Barry Bonds joined the pair for a few drinks later in the evening.
Guys' night out!
Posted: January 17 07, 2:38 am
by Arthur Dent
Old promotional film for Windows386 turns nuts at the seventh minute:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 930836239&
Posted: January 17 07, 3:28 am
by cardsfansince82
I thought that was turning into a porno film

Posted: January 17 07, 10:37 am
by Radbird