Page 8 of 28
Posted: April 20 07, 12:06 am
by cabby7588
stlmark wrote:Ok, who went out and got a #6 Blues jersey?
It looks like the Blues may trade either Backman or Jackman for another scoring forward. I hope it's Backman. I really like Jackman's game.
NHL is changing the style of their jersies around I believe, when they come out, I'm going to invest in the new jersey and the new Franchise guy...#6 Johnson
Posted: April 20 07, 12:57 am
by thrill
cabby7588 wrote:stlmark wrote:Ok, who went out and got a #6 Blues jersey?
It looks like the Blues may trade either Backman or Jackman for another scoring forward. I hope it's Backman. I really like Jackman's game.
NHL is changing the style of their jersies around I believe, when they come out, I'm going to invest in the new jersey and the new Franchise guy...#6 Johnson
Me also.
Posted: April 20 07, 1:20 am
by stlmark
thrill wrote:cabby7588 wrote:stlmark wrote:Ok, who went out and got a #6 Blues jersey?
It looks like the Blues may trade either Backman or Jackman for another scoring forward. I hope it's Backman. I really like Jackman's game.
NHL is changing the style of their jersies around I believe, when they come out, I'm going to invest in the new jersey and the new Franchise guy...#6 Johnson
Me also.
You can probably count me too. Although, I really want to get an Oshie jersey. Maybe I'll get both.

Posted: April 20 07, 8:21 pm
by stlmark
According to Andy Strickland in his new blog, Metropolit and Nieminen are gone.
Drake will be back.
The Blues won't sign Dvorak for anything more then last years salary. No more then 1 yr/1 million.
EJ will pair with Barrett Jackman.
Jackman's getting married in Hawaii this offseason and Matt Walker is in the wedding party.
More interesting stuff in the blog. It's a good one.
Posted: April 22 07, 10:36 pm
by JCShutout
stlmark wrote:According to Andy Strickland in his new blog, Metropolit and Nieminen are gone.
Yay!
Drake will be back.
meh
The Blues won't sign Dvorak for anything more then last years salary. No more then 1 yr/1 million.
bye bye Dvo.
EJ will pair with Barrett Jackman.
That's a little premature. I'm sure that could easily change if EJ and someone else show chemistry. I'm just glad that it shows that Jax is not in trade plans.
Posted: April 23 07, 8:49 am
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt
stlmark wrote:thrill wrote:cabby7588 wrote:stlmark wrote:Ok, who went out and got a #6 Blues jersey?
It looks like the Blues may trade either Backman or Jackman for another scoring forward. I hope it's Backman. I really like Jackman's game.
NHL is changing the style of their jersies around I believe, when they come out, I'm going to invest in the new jersey and the new Franchise guy...#6 Johnson
Me also.
You can probably count me too. Although, I really want to get an
Oshie jersey. Maybe I'll get both.

:thumbup: That's what I'm going with.
Posted: April 23 07, 9:23 am
by JCShutout
Its nice to know that the Blues' D finally has a big Johnson.
Thank you, I'll be here all week. Tip your waitresses.
Posted: April 23 07, 11:21 am
by stlmark
JCShutout wrote:Its nice to know that the Blues' D finally has a big Johnson.
Thank you, I'll be here all week. Tip your waitresses.
Good one JC.

Posted: April 23 07, 6:12 pm
by cabby7588
stlmark wrote:According to Andy Strickland in his new blog, Metropolit and Nieminen are gone.
Drake will be back.
eh, just another 3rd/4th line winger we don't need
The Blues won't sign Dvorak for anything more then last years salary. No more then 1 yr/1 million.
another 3rd liner we have too many of
EJ will pair with Barrett Jackman.
.I thought McKee would be better but I like him going with Jackman...Shows Barret aint getting traded nowhere.
Jackman's getting married in Hawaii this offseason and Matt Walker is in the wedding party.
who would marry Jackman?
More interesting stuff in the blog. It's a good one
Posted: April 24 07, 9:54 pm
by stlmark
After watching the Cards for the 1st 3 and a half weeks makes me appreciate how the Blues played since Andy Murray came into the fold.