Mizzou Football 2011

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
longhornbaseball
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5527
Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by longhornbaseball »

I didn't see last week's game but everything I heard about Franklin was that he looked horrible. Well, he's looked pretty damn good tonight. And this without his top two running backs. Hopefully this will be a good year.

albertmvpujols
All-Star
Posts: 1589
Joined: April 19 06, 7:03 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by albertmvpujols »

I have no clue how Mizzou is in the position they are in now with the way the game has gone, but I'll take it. Josey is good.

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Oh man this would be so sweet if they can pull this off.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by Freed Roger »

wow. comedy of errs. Great fun - the imperfections of college football - such as kickers that whiff, and incredibly bad defense is what makes it interesting.

Pujols is a God
Everyday Player
Posts: 179
Joined: April 17 06, 2:02 pm

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by Pujols is a God »

I have never seen a coach ice his own kicker, and Pinkel did it twice.

User avatar
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370
Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by PujolJunkie »

Being beat by a guy with the name Phflugrad sucks.

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Pujols is a God wrote:I have never seen a coach ice his own kicker, and Pinkel did it twice.

I could understand one in case you are trying to draw them off or don't like the blocking. But I have no idea why two TOs were necessary.

User avatar
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370
Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by PujolJunkie »

This thing is probably over now.

User avatar
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370
Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by PujolJunkie »

They could at least try.

User avatar
BigDCardlvr
All-Star
Posts: 1548
Joined: May 19 06, 11:54 pm

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by BigDCardlvr »

The play calling is questionable

Post Reply