The Third Man wrote:Michael Bay's movies have made over $2 billion. Nobody's calling him a great director.
I think he's a great director. I love the first Transformers. And Jesus, who can say his famous Victoria's Secret commercial with explosions isn't great?
Re: Ufcking 80s Music
Posted: March 4 15, 9:17 am
by Jocephus
Re: Ufcking 80s Music
Posted: March 4 15, 9:39 am
by heyzeus
It took 8 pages for this to show up? GRB is slipping.
Re: Ufcking 80s Music
Posted: March 9 15, 6:41 am
by Spider John
Michael Jackson had an OK decade.
Re: Ufcking 80s Music
Posted: March 10 15, 1:42 pm
by Adrian Wapcaplet
Jocephus wrote:
The blonde with the little topknot thing still appears in some of my happier dreams.
Re: Ufcking 80s Music
Posted: March 12 15, 6:11 am
by Swirls
Future Mrs. Swirls and I saw Steve Miller Band and Journey last night. Hell of a show.
Still can't believe tickets were only $29 on Groupon.
Re: Ufcking 80s Music
Posted: March 12 15, 7:13 am
by sighyoung
Swirls wrote:Future Mrs. Swirls and I saw Steve Miller Band and Journey last night. Hell of a show.
Still can't believe tickets were only $29 on Groupon.